Profile for A. Close > Reviews

Content by A. Close

A. Close

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Hexes and X's (Z&C Mysteries Book 3)
Hexes and X's (Z&C Mysteries Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Hexed, 16 Oct 2014
Stuck with this for as long as I could then deleted it from sheer boredom.

BestDealUK GPS Cradle Bracket For Garmin Nuvi 1200 1250 1260T 1300 1350 1210
BestDealUK GPS Cradle Bracket For Garmin Nuvi 1200 1250 1260T 1300 1350 1210
Offered by Ultra Sales Global (7-23 Business Day Delivery Time)

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi Bracket, 8 Oct 2014
The bracket fits my Garmin Nuvi and I've used it to attach the sat-nav to dashboard dock.

Jazooli 11" Ice Bag Pain Relief Heat Pack Sports Injury First Aid Head Joint - Hot Pink
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Pink Cooler., 3 Aug 2014
Although it took a while to get here the bag foes what it is made for and the shape allows it to mould to knee, shoulder or head. I love the colour.

SIMPLY COTTON 100% COTTON 90" BATTING/WADDING QUILT CRAFT PATCHWORK QUILTING FABRIC MATERIAL MACHINE HAND
Offered by I Want Fabric

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin Cotton Wadding, 3 Aug 2014
This wadding is thinner than the shop bought wadding I usually use. I had to use it doubled for some things. I don't think I'd buy it again.

iStyle Genuine Leather Up-Down Open Flip Case Pouch Cover Holder Wallet for Samsung GALAXY S2-Purple
Offered by Acorn Sport

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Phone Case, 3 Aug 2014
The case fitted my phone very well and the magnetic catch does not intrude on the screen as it is one the flap that folds out.. There is a cut out on the back for the camera. The case is well made and I like the purple colour which is not too bright.

Flexi Giant Lead, L, Up to 50 Kg, Black
Flexi Giant Lead, L, Up to 50 Kg, Black
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars It's much better because if you forget and catch hold of the ..., 26 July 2014
I bought this lead as a replacement for the cord version. It's much better because if you forget and catch hold of the tape it doesn't hurt, unlike the cord which can give a nasty burn.

COPPER SLUG TAPE 48MM X 4M by PAYLESS TRADING®
COPPER SLUG TAPE 48MM X 4M by PAYLESS TRADING®
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Slug Deterrent, 26 July 2014
So far no slug has got past the copper tape which I used on some of my large pots. I also made a little fence around my one delphinium, put the tape around the top and my delphinium is safe!

Herbaceous Perennial Mixed Collection 10 plug plants from Plugplants4u
Herbaceous Perennial Mixed Collection 10 plug plants from Plugplants4u
Offered by Plugplants4u Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the Alpines, 26 July 2014
Like the Alpines, these plants arrived quickly and were well packed. I planted them as soon as they arrived, just as well because the weather has been hot and dry, and they are doing well.
I'll order from Plugplants4u again.

Alpine Perennial Mixed Collection 10 plug plants from Plugplants4u
Alpine Perennial Mixed Collection 10 plug plants from Plugplants4u
Offered by Plugplants4u Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Mix of Alpines, 26 July 2014
The plants arrived in very good time and were well packed in rigid plastic. Because they are plug plants I don't expect too much of them this year but they should give a nice show next year,

Trojan Gold (Vicky Bliss Murder Mystery)
Trojan Gold (Vicky Bliss Murder Mystery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 July 2014
These stories are very lightweight but enjoyable as long as you are not looking for serious literature.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9