ARRAY(0xa8094f84)

Philips HD4671/20 Brushed Metal Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt - 1.7 Litre
Philips HD4671/20 Brushed Metal Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt - 1.7 Litre
Price: 35.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Kettle with a stupid flaw., 1 Jan 2013
We mostly like this kettle the water levels are good from a single cup upwards but what lets it down is when you pour out the water the last half a cup dribbles all over the place due to the poor designed plastic filter in the spout.

Ixos XMM125 2 Way 3.5mm Jack Audio Adaptor
Ixos XMM125 2 Way 3.5mm Jack Audio Adaptor

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 13 Nov 2012
Well made good quality can't fault it does the job perfectly in my iPad. Would recommend good purchase, cheap price

Roberts Unologic DAB/FM RDS Digital Radio with Built-in Battery Charger - White
Roberts Unologic DAB/FM RDS Digital Radio with Built-in Battery Charger - White
Price: 51.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 13 Nov 2012
Like this radio a lot, the sound can be a little flat shame it hasn't a treble control. Can recommend.

Ex-Pro High Power NB-6L NB6L 2 Year Warranty Replacement Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well., 13 Nov 2012
Works well along side original Canon battery, can't really see much difference already recharged six or so times, good purchase.

Coaxial Splitter, Nickel
Coaxial Splitter, Nickel

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a Try, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Coaxial Splitter, Nickel
As long as you have a strong signal to begin with you shouldn't have any problems with this splitter.
Good value.

Carbs & Cals & Protein & Fat Pocket Counter
Carbs & Cals & Protein & Fat Pocket Counter
by Chris Cheyette

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT !!, 13 Nov 2012
I don't know how I managed before I got this book, I have used the full copy but this is so convenient to take with me when dining out or on holiday.

Cabin Max Tallinn - Flight Approved Backpack for EasyJet & BA hand luggage
Cabin Max Tallinn - Flight Approved Backpack for EasyJet & BA hand luggage
Offered by Home & Travel
Price: 39.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 13 Nov 2012
If you are looking for the measurements advertised like I was to fit BA on board cabin allowance you will be disappointed. The actual size is 55x40x20cm and only 44lts of space not 56ltrs specified.
It's shame because its well made and value for money.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2014 12:04 PM GMT

Mux Magician Digital Wideband Aerial Triple Boom
Mux Magician Digital Wideband Aerial Triple Boom
Price: 27.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 July 2012
Fitted this aerial while our roof was being replaced so the scaffolding made it dodle to fit. I would recommend if you are also fitting this outdoors remove the 2 wing nut covers and just use the suplied nuts, you will need 2 extra washers and tighten them with a spanner otherwise only using the wing nuts you can only secure them finger tight and it wouldn't take much in our weather for it to move.I am very pleased with the signal I am receiving, great product. large compact aerial if that makes sence.

Canon Powershot SX260 HS GPS Digital Camera - Black (12.1 MP, 20x Optical Zoom) 3.0 Inch LCD
Offered by King Cross Digital
Price: 194.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Camera, 20 Jun 2012
Purchased this camera after returning the 220 due to a fault. Canon have addressed a lot of niggles users had found with the earlier models. There is still a lot of novelty programs available to play around with but I am getting great shots in auto so I will probably use that most of the time. The zoom is excellent my only disappointment is the GPS it's very basic it doesn't give place names if I had realized for me the 240 would have done the job, but I am more than happy with the 260.