Profile for AmazonJunkie > Reviews

ComSafe Vision Computer UV anti glare Glasses +0.50
ComSafe Vision Computer UV anti glare Glasses +0.50
Offered by Eco PL Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 6 Oct 2014
I am extremely happy with these glasses. They are well made and look good on. Highly recommended!

Netgear GS205-100UKS 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps Switch
Netgear GS205-100UKS 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps Switch

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably ok over short distances but did work at (approx ..., 8 July 2014
Probably ok over short distances but did work at (approx 50m) away from the hub I connected to with CAT5e cable. Had to send it back and replace with an older Netgear GS608 8 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch which is doing the job perfectly.

C.K T4520 Screwdriver Bit Clip Set
C.K T4520 Screwdriver Bit Clip Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful addition to my mountain bike toolkit, 8 July 2014
I bought this to use in conjunction with a "Britool E165490B Screwdriver Bit Holder with 125mm Blade". Together, they are extremely handy for many situation where I want to work with allen or torx bolts but don't want to work with L-shaped wrenches. Also, as there are screwdriver heads, I could have saved myself the cost of a screwdriver set that I'd already bought.

Britool E165490B Screwdriver Bit Holder with 125mm Blade
Britool E165490B Screwdriver Bit Holder with 125mm Blade

5.0 out of 5 stars Very hand part of my mountain bike toolkit, 8 July 2014
I bought this to use in conjunction with a C.K T4520 Screwdriver Bit Clip Set. Together, they are extremely handy for many situation where I want to work with allen or torx bolts but don't want to work with L-shaped wrenches.

Silverline 394985 Torx Key Expert Set 9-Piece T10-T50
Silverline 394985 Torx Key Expert Set 9-Piece T10-T50

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful set and good for the money., 8 July 2014
Very capable hex kit, bought mostly for removing stubborn disc rotor bolts on my mountain bike. However, for most jobs involving torx bolts I would use one of the torx heads from my C.K T4520 Screwdriver Bit Clip Set kit in conjunction with my Britool E165490B Screwdriver Bit Holder with 125mm Blade

Silverline 675323 Hex Key Ball End Expert Set 9-Piece 1.5 - 10mm
Silverline 675323 Hex Key Ball End Expert Set 9-Piece 1.5 - 10mm
Offered by Energy Efficient Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my mountain bike toolkit, 8 July 2014
Although I tend to lean towards Park tools for my toolkit, there are times when I draw the line on the cost and look to alternatives. This was one of those occasions and I have found these to be of good quality and a precision fit at a very acceptable price. The ball ends are very handy too.

Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Offered by PADNOTE

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've had and at a reasonable price., 8 July 2014
Had these for quite a while and they still work well. Had ones in the past that are nowhere near as good.

Franky Neck Bolts on Wire
Franky Neck Bolts on Wire

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Franky Neck Bolts on Wire (Toy)
These are of surprisingly good quality and stayed in place.

Dickies Redhawk Boilersuit Navy - XXL (52-54in) DIC4819XXN
Dickies Redhawk Boilersuit Navy - XXL (52-54in) DIC4819XXN
Offered by wholesale workwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Good fit. Good price., 8 July 2014
They're well made and fit so well they actually look quite stylish... Which isn't of that much benefit but it's nice to keep up appearances!

ParkTool NP-6 4001639 Pliers
ParkTool NP-6 4001639 Pliers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pliers., 8 July 2014
These may seem a bit extravagant when considering the price of a "normal" pair of pliers but they have three big advantages:

1. They are sprung loaded making them very easy to use.
2. They have a decent wire cutter which won't fray the ends and can crimp. You don't need a 2nd specialist tool.
3. They are Park and look nice in your toolbox!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4