Profile for marcus ball > Reviews

The Concise Book of Trigger Points
The Concise Book of Trigger Points
by Simeon Niel-Asher

2.0 out of 5 stars The concise book of Trigger points, 14 Feb 2014
As a physiotherapist, interesting but full anatomy is not covered. But had some good information. Would be. Appropriate for massage therapists I think.

Blaupunkt 112 Comfort Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blaupunkt 112 Comfort Noise Cancelling Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Blanpuntkt 112, 14 Feb 2014
These are amazing, comfy to wear. Clear sound on film on aeroplane. Best still I slept on the night flight, using the back ground noise canceller I put on the calming music, couldn't hear the baby screaming in the seat in front of me and fell asleep, amazing. No need to buy more expensive models these are perfect. Great carry case and extra attachments too. The best.

Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Chain 46cm/18"
Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Chain 46cm/18"
Price: 64.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Rubbish, 7 Feb 2014
Looks good but the clasp broke 6 weeks after I gave it to my wife for Christmas.
Amazon's retruns procedure is good as long as only 30 days have elapsed. There is no indication as to how to return a faulty item that is just outside the 30 day limit so I'm a bit stuck. Wonder how much the gold in it is worth??

Sustainable Power
Sustainable Power
by Simon Holley
Price: 6.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Sustainable power, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sustainable Power (Paperback)
An honest and challenging book very easy to read. More challenging to apply, but as encouraged in the book, just go for it and see what God can do.

Tides
Tides
Price: 10.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Tides, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tides (Audio CD)
Wasn't so sure about this music the first two times I listened to the CD, but then I listened to the words and the songs have really blessed and challenged me. I've had it going in my car for two weeks, God is speaking through this CD.

Panasonic Dentacare EW1211 Rechargeable Oral Irrigator
Panasonic Dentacare EW1211 Rechargeable Oral Irrigator
Offered by Medishop
Price: 62.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Water jet, 24 Nov 2013
This is my second one, the first lasted two years, look around for a change but this worked so well I've bought another. Good powerful water jet, long lasting battery charge. Beats conventional flossing any day when teeth are tight together.

Daughter of Joy (Brides of Culdee Creek Book #1)
Daughter of Joy (Brides of Culdee Creek Book #1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter of Joy, 15 Sep 2013
A great story very easy to read and hard to put down. Also made me think about life and the Christian walk. So not just a great novel but thought challenging too.