Profile for H. Adams > Reviews

Content by H. Adams

H. Adams

Page: 1 | 2
Jumbo XL 74cm Laundry Washing Storage Moving Clothing Quilts Excess Luggage Bag X-Large Pattern Design (Black Moustache)
Offered by Rightravel goods

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose., 23 May 2015
Unfortunately this bag ripped the very first time I picked it up with clothes in it. It was the handle itself that completely came off in my hand tearing the whole side of the bag. So not fit for purpose. Seller has promised to refund promptly.

LLS Superba Krill Oil | *** 60 DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! *** | For Healthy Heart, Joints and Immune Support | Sustainably Fished by Aker BioMarine | 500mg x 60 Marine Soft Gel Capsules | Produced in the UK under GMP Certification | Love Life Supplements - "Live Healthy. Love Life."
Offered by Love Life Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars very easy to swallow and I am noticing an improvement in ..., 14 Dec. 2014
very easy to swallow and I am noticing an improvement in my eczema it seems to have calmed after a month of use as well as an improvelment in general aches and pains. I intend to use this product as an alternative to my usual omega 369 fish oil as it is more potent.

Hummingbird Roller Ball Pen with Gift Box (Rollerball Pen)
Hummingbird Roller Ball Pen with Gift Box (Rollerball Pen)
by Peter Pauper Press Inc.
Edition: Misc. Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful looking pen and nice to hold and I love ..., 14 Sept. 2014
This is a beautiful looking pen and nice to hold and I love that it matches my journal. However i dont often write reviews but felt I wanted to express how disappointed I was in how this pen actually writes. I hoped it would be soft and flowing and easy to write with but its scratchy and the ink stops and starts....i have to hold the pen at right angles to the journal to make it work. I have tried the refill that came with it and it was exactly the same. A Bic Biro is nicer to write with. How disappointing.

Womens Summer Stretch Coil Long Jersey Maxi Dress Size 8 10 12 Black 12
Womens Summer Stretch Coil Long Jersey Maxi Dress Size 8 10 12 Black 12
Offered by CelebModa

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple holiday dress, 22 May 2014
Will be taking this on holiday its perfectly nice. Im a size 14 and the 12 fitted fine. The fabric is cotton rather than stretchy so a bit cheap looking but in black can get away with it. It comes up short more of a mid calf but i dont mind (im 5ft 5). The silver detail on the straps is a nice touch.

Vitalife Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder 30g Beginner's Tin
Vitalife Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder 30g Beginner's Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives me energy, 22 May 2014
I put a small amount in my green veg and fruit smoothies every morning for breakfast and it gives me a huge boost better than coffee....I have more energy without the low after. Also I noticed my cold sore came and went very speedily last time as this is full of anti-oxidants which helped im sure along with Lysine cold sore ointment which is also a miracle in a tube! A small tin but lasts weeks and weeks as only quarter of a teaspoon needed for me anyway.

New Ladies X6 Bridal Crystal Metal Swirl Hair Pins Uk
New Ladies X6 Bridal Crystal Metal Swirl Hair Pins Uk
Offered by A TOP DRESS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 22 May 2014
I wore these in my hair for my recent party and they were fabulous...and great value too go for it!

Lysine Cold Sore Ointment 7g
Lysine Cold Sore Ointment 7g
Offered by SHOPPE IN UK

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 22 May 2014
Ditch the other over the counter meds for cold sores this is frankly amazing in comparison....i always keep one on me as its a beautiful lip balm in its own right full of natural ingredients and great that Amazon now stock it so speedy delivery too.

Bocideal Hot Summer Flower Print Bohemia Style Sleeveless Vest Maxi Long Dress for Lady Womens(Beige)

3.0 out of 5 stars Petites only need order! (size 8 to 10), 22 May 2014
I ordered this dress for fun as it was so cheap and looked nice in the picture. It took a while to come as its from China ( I wish this was clearer when ordering) and im an average size 14...I did just manage to squeeze myself into it with out looking too horrendous but have decided to give it to my size 8 to 10 daughter to wear as its more appropriate for her as a holiday dress. The top is a comfortable stretchy black jersey fabric and the skirt which starts from the bust is a pretty silky fabric...great for sticking in a suitcase as wont crease too badly I imagine.
Hope this helps you decide.......it seems to be that clothing products from China come up very petite.

Women's TrimSole Amanda Toning Sports Sandals in Black, UK Size 6 NEW
Women's TrimSole Amanda Toning Sports Sandals in Black, UK Size 6 NEW

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not FitFlops!, 22 May 2014
Just received these today as im a fan of FitFlops and needed a black pair for work. Im a size 6 or 39 with fairly narrow feet and these are moderately tight width wide so if you have wider feet then you will find these uncomfortable. The shoe size (length) is just about acceptable so I will keep them. They are fine for the price and it remains to be seen how well they wear compared to my many Fit Flops (although my last pair cost me £65) so I can see why these may be an attractive option. Hope this review helps you decide as I always benefit from others reviews before I purchase on Amazon!

Mavala Mava Dry 10ml
Mavala Mava Dry 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary fast drying!, 25 April 2014
Absolutely delighted with this product. I regularly do manicures for clients and this dries almost instantly perfect for preventing any time consuming mishaps!
Would thoroughly recommend and I rarely write reviews but felt this was such a must have product for yourself or to use as a manicurist. Have used many other products but this is by far the best.

Page: 1 | 2