Profile for Mrs. C. B. Carter > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. B. Carter

Mrs. C. B. Carter "Technophobe" (Buckinghamshire, England)

BAAS® Nokia Lumia 520 Black PU Leather Folio Case Wallet Pouch Flip Cover with Card Holder , Screen Protector Film & Stylus Pen
Offered by BAAS Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone case, 14 Oct 2013
Case is good and does as the picture says. However I ditched the screen saver as of covered the microphone. I often don't take the stylus withe as there is nowhere to put it. No complaints at all about merchandise: if does what it says!

BaByliss 2583BU Pro Cordless Styler - 19 mm
BaByliss 2583BU Pro Cordless Styler - 19 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Jun 2013
Good service, very prompt delivery. this is my third styler in the past few years. I use it daily, but the barrel does become clogged with styling products eventually, and the spark ignition packed up on my previous model. Amazon is cheaper than John Lewis for this product.

Ravel Children's 3D Football Crazy Easy Read Watch
Ravel Children's 3D Football Crazy Easy Read Watch
Offered by QBD Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Jun 2013
Good price, good product, good service - would buy this again. Time will tell if it stands up to the wear and tear of a little grandson!

Painting Water in Watercolour (30 Minute Artist)
Painting Water in Watercolour (30 Minute Artist)
by Terry Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars If only, 25 Jun 2013
If only I possessed Terry Harrison's talent. Easy to follow illustrations with great ideas- I only wish I had the necessary talent!

Quartz Clock Quiet Movement (Long Spindle) and hands set (Black, 110mm hands)
Quartz Clock Quiet Movement (Long Spindle) and hands set (Black, 110mm hands)
Offered by Ashleys Workshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service!, 25 Jun 2013
Clock movement arrived promptly and it is exactly as ordered. It means that our outside garden clock is working again with minimal expense.

VERMATIK ECO-ZAP COMPACT DESK & KITCHEN ELECTRIC MOTHS & MIDGES KILLER
VERMATIK ECO-ZAP COMPACT DESK & KITCHEN ELECTRIC MOTHS & MIDGES KILLER

1.0 out of 5 stars This will not kill your flies, 4 Aug 2010
We bought this item expecting it to kill flies: however, the ones in our kitchen flew in to investigate and flew straight out again. OK it does manage the odd moth, but our purchase was intended for flies: our major cause for concern.

Fire in the Blood
Fire in the Blood
by Irène Némirovsky

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire in the Blood, 31 Oct 2009
This review is from: Fire in the Blood (Paperback)
This is the second Irene Nemirovsky novel I have read: each translated into English. Amazing first hand knowledge from this author.