Profile for S > Reviews

Content by S

S

GadgetPod - 3 in 1 Universal Multi USB Charger Cable For iPhone 3gs 4 4s 5 5S 5C - Micro USB - Works With ios 7 And Most Smartphones. 1 Cable For all

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 16 Mar 2014
I'd give it 0 stars if I could. The product is unauthorised for use with iPhones and any other apple device so as soon as your device detects this, it no longer allows the charger to continue being its power source. With mine being the iPhone 5 this took about two minutes so the charger barely even increased my phones battery by one percent. When I realised the charger wasn't working I removed it from my phone and the end of the flash cord came off and was stuck in my phone. After a great amount of hassle I eventually managed to remove this from my phone, and am now returning the product. I'm sorry to say I would not recommend the product to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My friend loved it, 17 July 2013
Great for a birthday present, it arrived so fast, before the estimated delivery date. Excellent value for money too; it is rather small and the frame is not glass how one might have expected it to be; but it is good quiality card. Finished to a high standard and great as a gift or even just for yourself.

Hollywood Party Cutouts | VIP Entrance Sign
Hollywood Party Cutouts | VIP Entrance Sign
Offered by Partybox Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Packaged, 17 July 2013
Great sign for the price and would be a perfect finishing touch to a themed event however the product arives folded & squished into an envelope (to cut down delivery costs I assume). Extremely disappointed as it looks too cheap and tacky to use for my party. Not worth the cost of returning it either, I guess this is how they make their money.

One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Mar 2013
Yet another great song (cover) from the boys. And it's for charity which makes it all the more worth the purchase.