Profile for Bj Lucas > Reviews

Content by Bj Lucas

Bj Lucas "saculnamron" (England)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Gravity
Gravity
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Westlifes best album to date., 2 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Gravity (Audio CD)
Confession time and I don't particularly care. I have been a HUGE Westlife fan ever since they started 12 years ago (is it really that long?) This is a landmark album as most of the songs are written or co written by the lads themselves. My favourite song is 'safe' it's got the spine tingling factor of 'us against the world' Best album to date and I love them all the lads have done it again Westlife forever!!!

BTW to the cynics what more do you want????????????????????????? the lads write their own material, play their own instruments and are real show men.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2011 5:00 AM GMT

Tobar Singing Bird Cage
Tobar Singing Bird Cage
Offered by BIGFLY UK

5.0 out of 5 stars singing bird in cage, 13 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Tobar Singing Bird Cage (Toy)
I bought thios as a present for someone and its just perfect. You just wind it up, using the key on the bottom and the bird moves and sings. So real, so cute and just perfection. As mentioned before, its windup so you don't even need to keep buying batteries to keep it going. highly reccomended I tell you very Tweet lol.

Complete Old English: Teach Yourself
Complete Old English: Teach Yourself
by Mark Atherton

3.0 out of 5 stars the complete old english anglo saxon, 8 Jan. 2011
I bought this as a gift to my dad as he is nuts about old english. When my dad opened it and started to read it, he found there was supposed to be a cd that went with it, but when we looked thoroughly, there was none there whatsoever a disappointment. However, he is still enjoying through the book though wouldn't reccomens if things that are supposed to go with it, are missing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2011 2:08 AM GMT

John Bishop Live (2010) [DVD]
John Bishop Live (2010) [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Bishop
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars John bishop Live at the Liverpool Empire, 6 Jan. 2011
John bishop is the best new Stand up comedian bar none. What i likie is that he creates humour from things in life itself so you can relate. With some great extras, this DVD is luagh out loud stuff and sure to please. The extras include a documantary of the porthcawl Elvis festival. Behind the scenes of John's live show and John's tour diary. Feel good, luagh a minute stuff. heartily reccomend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite perfume, 14 Dec. 2010
This has been my favourite perfume ever since my gorgeous Auntie my mums sister let me have the last drop from her bottle when i was around 18. Its fragrance overflows with woodiness and has a flowery overtone with subtle underlays of vanilla. in fact, when I wore this to work, someone said to me 'i can smel flowers' just gorgeous!Always makes me feel extra special and has happily become my signature scent. heaven captured in a bottle.

When We Collide
When We Collide

5.0 out of 5 stars Matt cardle when we collide, 14 Dec. 2010
This review is from: When We Collide (MP3 Download)
funny choice for a title actually because yet again I look at the reviews and there are the haters again. if you don't like it STAY AWAY FROM IT THEN AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh the frustration can't work out why people have to do this at all :(

ok, on with the review

You only have to hear Matt's version of 'first time ever I saw your face' to know what a fabulous singer he is. This is a great song though I can't understand why it was chosen when it's only beenr released this year. that aside, he is a fantastic singer give him a chance for goodness sake. And if i see any more negative reviews here you'll hear me scream from where I live lol (joking)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible hulk half banner half hulk fridge magnet, 24 Nov. 2010
What cn i say? arrived within a very few days and is now proudly displayed on my fridge at home. being a huge hul,k tv series fan there's not a lot more I could ask for. The pic is classic half Banner half hulk Showing David banner's Jeykl and Hyde problem to perfection.

Quincy Me: Season 3 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Quincy Me: Season 3 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars yayyy for Quincy seaon 3, 25 Oct. 2010
I was thrilled (an understaement) when Quincy season 3 was realeased on dvd. Quality from packaging to sound etc is excellent cpnsidering the surprising age of the series (i'm 36 and can remember watching it as a child) jack Klugman is pretty special as Quincy alwways locking horns with LT monahan and his boss Aston. Some fantastic eps.This season Quincy goes aboard a hijacked plane to stop an epidemic among other things. Always searching for justice and the truth.

Gone In The Night [1996] [DVD]
Gone In The Night [1996] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shannen Doherty
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars The most moving acting I've ever seen., 25 Oct. 2010
First came across this film starring Shannen Doherty and Kevin Dillon on the true movies channel. The story of a couple whose daughter goes missing has more twists and turns when it appears the police are framing the couple.But this to find out more and you'll be glued i assure you. Wonderful acting by the 2 main stars. very sad, very moving stuff.

Thicker Than Blood [2004] [DVD]
Thicker Than Blood [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Strauss
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Thicker than blood, keeps you watching., 12 Oct. 2010
I saw this for the first time last night, and instantly mesmerised. peter Strauss plays Larry mclinden a man whose volatile relationship with girlfriend diane is rocked by news she's pregnant. he learns to embrace fatherhood, but after traces of cocaine are found in the baby's blood stream, worse is to come. A truly delightful, highly watchable made for tv movie.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2015 1:23 PM BST