ARRAY(0xa72802d0)

Profile for Mello's girl > Reviews

Content by Mello's girl

Mello's girl

Page: 1 | 2
Fuck On Cocaine (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Rmx)
Fuck On Cocaine (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Rmx)
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars love this tune, 4 Aug 2012
It's really good..there's part of the music in the build up that are amazing, I prefer this to the original

Circoloco - The Next Level
Circoloco - The Next Level
Price: 12.57

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Amazing!!!!!, 4 Aug 2012
This is amazing!!!! Its like youre actually back there in the middle of the summer in the Ibiza sun!!! u might not be able to get there 12 months of the year but when youre back home u can put this on close your eyes and imagine your on the white isle again!!

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING earphones..I purchased them twice, 4 Aug 2012
I first bought these earphones 2 years ago and they were the best pair of earphones I have ever owned. I lost them so bought the updated model (EP-830) but these weren't as good as the original EP-630 model!!! These rule over all!!!! The sound is AMAZING!!!! It made me so happy when I re-purchased these and heard my beautiful minimal tech music coming through once more - the bass from these earphones is out of this world, it's like nothing I've ever heard before. You can hear stuff in your music that you've never heard before- it is like these earphones are from angels. I LOVE them.

Nikon COOLPIX S3300 Compact Digital Camera - Red (16MP, 6x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD
Offered by gsm m
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE my new camera!!!!, 4 Aug 2012
I just got my new camera this morning but I already love it!!! It looks so gorgeous and the packaging and box contents etc. are easy to understand and user-friendly. But it is so sophisticated at the same time. I took a couple of pictures and the quality was amazing; plus the photos took instantly so you don't have to worry about trying to hold the camera steady to eliminate blurring. Charge time was short and easy to transfer photos to the PC and the controls when you are using the camera are easy and clean. I will edit my review later if there are any problems but for now it is 5*.

Creative EP-830 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-830 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are good, I prefer the older 630 model, but the sound of these are still fantastic, 4 Aug 2012
The sound that comes out of these earphones is amazing. the Creative noise-isolating earphones are the best I have ever used. I listen to a lot of house music, minimal tech and trance and they are perfect for these types of music; compared to the older EP-630 model I don't like these new ones as much- the bass sound is cleaner and more defined, but I prefer the bass to be 'dirtier' and heavier so it depends on what you like your bass to sound like really.

Learn Spanish with Paul Noble
Learn Spanish with Paul Noble
by Paul Noble
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 34.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent introduction to Spanish, 8 Nov 2011
This is a great product for a beginner. The learner technique used drills in the basics very well (grammar and common verb combinations, e.g. 'he has taken, i have eaten, we have gone etc.' but most of all; the product is enjoyable and doesn't feel like a chore.

An excellent starter for the beginner/refreshing the basics.

Re-imprinting Yourself: Change Your Self-perception In 30 Days With Guided Visualization
Price: 7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Atrocious, 19 Sep 2011
I'm so angry that I just spent [] on this rubbish. All it does is ask you to remember a time when you felt excited and then repeatedly asks you how you are different...HOW IS THAT GOING TO IMPROVE YOUR SELF IMAGE, REMEMBERING A TIME WHEN YOU WERE EXCITED???

complete rip-off

Element: Ballet Conditioning [DVD]
Element: Ballet Conditioning [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elise Gulan
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 9.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, but the rewards are high, 9 Sep 2011
I wasn't the fittest when I started using this DVD- the workout is HARD.

The first time I used it, I literally only managed 10 minutes and then it took me 5 whole days to recover because I couldn't walk properly. It is a hardcore workout- which means hardcore benefits.

I've used it about 7 times since and each time it's gotten a little easier and I've been able to do longer parts in one go, whereas at first I had to break every 5 minutes. I still can only do about 30 minutes in total, not including breaks, but I have full faith that with each use I'll get closer to completing the workout.

Although I haven't completed the workout yet, the section that I have done, for the glutes and thighs, is changing my body. My butt is higher and more nicely shaped than before, which I'm certain is down to this DVD because I stopped doing it for a full week, and now my butt is back to normal (not as nice), so I'm off to do the glute exercises again to boost it up.

I guess my thighs are also firmer as well.

All in all the exercises are pretty fun, the instructor is a sweet girl and the music is decent. It gets a bit boring I found after a couple of goes so I prefer to put my own music on loud in the background, because by now I don't have to listen to Elise talking, I can do the moves on my own by watching her. The background is stunning.

I've been looking for a way to get my butt nicer for 4 years now and this is the only workout that's given it that more rounded shape. I don't think it'll ever be fantastic but it's gone from 'alright/a bit crap' to actually being 'nice', which is good enough for me! And getting a butt I actually feel quite proud of for a fiver is value for money to me!

Death Note, Volume 7
Death Note, Volume 7
by Tsugumi Oba
Price: 5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Indescribable, 27 Aug 2011
This review is from: Death Note, Volume 7 (Paperback)
Death Note is amazing.

It's so good I became addicted to the series, and now I have to sell it for my own good. I actually cried last night when I realised.

Buy it, you won't regret it. The anime is amazing too. Both will take your breath away.

Kundalini Yoga - to Detox and De-stress - Includes bonus music CD featuring Maya [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maya Fiennes
Price: 9.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 31 July 2011
Having read so many reviews I was disappointed with the DVD. I have done it 3 times and haven't felt any different.

However, saying that there are so many reviews on here that I have put it down to being incompatible with me personally.

Pros:
Good teacher - very likable
Good exercises
Feels relaxing when you're doing it

Cons:
Didn't actually do anything for me

I think I'll carry on doing for 3 weeks max just
incase, but overall I'm disappointed!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2012 10:58 AM BST