Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suit for the price, 2 July 2014
I purchased this suit for a very important event and it didn't disappoint - I was impressed with the quality and fit of the product, particularly so for the price paid - it comes in its own neat storage/hanging bag which is a bonus :-)

GIANT Hand Crafted Wooden DELUXE Chess 490 x 490 x 27 mm PROFESSIONAL Set
GIANT Hand Crafted Wooden DELUXE Chess 490 x 490 x 27 mm PROFESSIONAL Set
Offered by WOODEYLAND
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with my purchase - the product and pieces are ..., 2 July 2014
Really pleased with my purchase - the product and pieces are quite big which I like, hand crafted in wood (love the smell), felt in lay for protection of pieces for storage - this is a quality product which I and others will love/play with for years to come.

U2 Under A Boold Red Sky Official Unisex T-Shirt (Black) Large
U2 Under A Boold Red Sky Official Unisex T-Shirt (Black) Large
Offered by LoudclothingUK
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge U2 Fan, 15 May 2014
I love this shirt - I'm a big U2 fan & this shirt is now one of my favourites - highly recommended - looks good, fits well.

Dual Sided Back Scrubber & Massager Foot/Sole Cleaner Shower Bath Belt
Dual Sided Back Scrubber & Massager Foot/Sole Cleaner Shower Bath Belt
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 May 2014
First time I've used a back scrubber - this device is really good - bristles on one side are a little hard but I think that this is due to the new ness of the product - I'm well impressed & will continue to use this neat little device :-)

Forced to Comply (Forced to Comply Cop Sex Stories Book 1)
Forced to Comply (Forced to Comply Cop Sex Stories Book 1)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read....., 2 Dec 2013
Hot story, well written, kept me entertained, I would recommend reading this if this is a book genre that you are into......

When Dinosaurs Ruled - Beyond T-Rex [DVD]
When Dinosaurs Ruled - Beyond T-Rex [DVD]
Dvd ~ When Dinosaurs Ruled
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Mikes Review, 29 Nov 2013
Really pleased with the service and the book is amazing - purchased as a xmas present I'm sure the little receipent is going to love it - the book is full of bright vivid pictures along with many facts written in easy speak for the little ones to understand. Mike.

Car + Home Stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Input Lead / Cable 3.5mm for iPods, iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphones and mp3 players (1.2m)
Offered by InCarCables Ltd
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 15 Jan 2012
This product is excellent & a good price - this is the third one of these purchased - one is used with my smart phone in the car, the other in my home audio system/connected to my PC - the third has gone to my brother ! this is a replacement for the one my brother used. Very good lead, no problems experienced with any of the devices used - good quality for the price :-)

Slim Carry Bag for Playstation 3
Slim Carry Bag for Playstation 3

5.0 out of 5 stars PS3 Bag, 17 Oct 2010
This review is from: Slim Carry Bag for Playstation 3
Very good product & price. Well made, accomodates my PS3 Slim, Controllers and a few games. Has protection in it for the main Unit, I am very pleased with the product. Means I can transport all of my PS gear in one :-)

Focusing Lantern
Focusing Lantern
Offered by Yeomans Outdoor Leisure
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Camping Torch., 29 Aug 2010
This review is from: Focusing Lantern (Misc.)
Good product - I have purchased for camping and emergency use in the home. Bright light for a room hence purchase.

Duracell Rechargeable D Size Batteries - Pack of 2
Duracell Rechargeable D Size Batteries - Pack of 2
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell Recheargable Battery, 29 Aug 2010
This is a repeat order - can't fault these products. I have swithced from normal duracell to duracell recheargable's for financial & environmental reasons. Batteries last a long time between charges and retain there charge whilst not in use. I would recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2