Profile for Ann-Charlotte > Reviews

A Lawyer Presents the Evidence for the Afterlife
by Victor Zammit
Price: 11.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Victor and Wendys new book, 20 May 2013
I cannot be thankful enough for Victors and Wendy's new book. It is a must read for everyone interested in the spirituality, greater reality and the life in the hereafter. Even more so, it is a must for people who have lost a loved one. I found Victors homepage on the internet about a month after my daughter's transition. I don't know where I would have been without it. I am also an avid reader of Victor's weekly afterlife report. I have since bought many, many books on the afterlife, many of them presented in Victor's weekly report. However, Victor's and Wendy's book is the most comprehensive and at the same time, "neutral" book. Everything has been empirically researched and the book does not offer any personal opinion. It presents straight forward evidence, one type after the other. This book has also been written in a very straight forward language, because Victor and Wendy realise, that many of their readers do not have English as their mother tongue. I have recommended it to many, who have lost a child. When I ordered 20 copies of the previous book, in order to give to a Danish version of Compassionate friends, Victor kindly gave me the books for free! I only had to pay for postage.