Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
DRO2WN
DRO2WN

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 17 Sept. 2012
This review is from: DRO2WN (Kindle Edition)
For a first try, mr. Wright shows tallent in creating endearing characters and developing a well structured atmosphere in his plot. It was a pleasant and touching reading throughout.

Avia iTone Toning Trainers Ladies Charcoal/L.Blue 6.5 UK UK
Avia iTone Toning Trainers Ladies Charcoal/L.Blue 6.5 UK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal!, 1 July 2012
At only £10, this must be the deal of the year! I was looking for fitness trainers, something light and good looking if possible. I bought the Avia trainers on a whim because they were so cheap and didn't expect much, but they proved incredily confortable and mt feet are never sweaty! Best choice I did so far! I can never recommend them too much.

The Corrs: Live At The Royal Albert Hall - St. Patrick's Day 1998 [DVD] [2002]
The Corrs: Live At The Royal Albert Hall - St. Patrick's Day 1998 [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Andrea Corr

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 10 Jun. 2011
I am affraid I did not have the opportunity to watch the dvd as it was a gift for somebody who wished for it for ages - the pleasure of giving it was enough for me. But the delivery was flawless and the dvd intact in original wrapping. Plus, very fast. Great job!

Silver Earrings, Sterling Silver Hoops, ByJoy, JAE21
Silver Earrings, Sterling Silver Hoops, ByJoy, JAE21

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but different, 1 May 2011
I am pleased with the earings, but they are different from what I expected, being longer and thiner that what shown in the pic. They are never the less, a quality product.

Taste of Romania: Its Cookery and Glimpses of Its History, Folklore, Art, Literature and Poetry (New Hippocrene Original Cookbooks)
by Nicolae Klepper

3.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 17 Aug. 2010
The entire idea of this book is marvelous - to combine traditional food with history and literature it makes it almost like a novel. Is easy to read and has a wonderfull cover. It makes a great gift.
Unfortunately, as a Romanian national and a cook, I can't say that I could find the recepies of my Mum into it. Some of the traditional dishes (the eggplants salad, the beans soup to name just two) contain additional ingredients that will completely spoil the taste that I know so well and I love.
Recommended, but do not use it without the advice of a Romanian cook

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5