Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Lies, Damned Lies, and History (The Chronicles of St Mary's Series Book 7)
Lies, Damned Lies, and History (The Chronicles of St Mary's Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars There are no words to describe how much I loved this series, 20 May 2016
There are no words to describe how much I loved this series. I got to the point where whatever Jodie Taylor will produce, I will be the first to pre-order it, regardless of size, subject or length. I do hope to see a nice A-listers film on this :)

Deep quilted medium/ firm support bounce back big pillows : 2 pillows, 2 Pack Made In the UK By Sleep&Smile
Offered by Sleep&Smile

4.0 out of 5 stars quite pleased with my purchase although I wouldn't call these pillows ..., 11 Nov. 2015
Very quick service, quite pleased with my purchase although I wouldn't call these pillows firm, more like medium fill. But they do bounce back

Lush Clothing C2-Boat Neck Knitted Long Sleeve Bodycon Jumper Dress Knit- Red - M/L=Uk 12-14

1.0 out of 5 stars Appaling, 16 Feb. 2015
I bought what was described as size 16 when I wear size 12 and my 13 years daughter can fit in it (she's size 8)!! The quality of the tailoring is appalling - sleeves too long and way too tight, shoulders constricted and it only gets to my middle. I know it was cheap, that's why I didn't say anything about the material used. The only thing good about this product is the colour

Samsung Replacement Battery for Galaxy SII (None Retail Packaging)
Samsung Replacement Battery for Galaxy SII (None Retail Packaging)
Offered by FASST TEC LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Nov. 2014
Looks and feel genuine, phone works... let's see what happens in 3 months time

Crayola 5 Paint Brush Pens
Crayola 5 Paint Brush Pens

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing find, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Crayola 5 Paint Brush Pens (Home)
My truly favourite tools today. I work in ink and watercolour and these five have become indispensable and almost completely replaced the paints! They give a watercolour effect with unbelievable vibrant colours, the tip is slightly bendy, like a brush, I cannot praise them enough. I would have loved a brown though... But for a sketch on the go, you just cannot find anything better and more convenient. Not at this price.

Pro Arte : Renaissance Squirrel Mop Watercolour Brush Size 6
Pro Arte : Renaissance Squirrel Mop Watercolour Brush Size 6
Offered by Curtisward Art Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Sheds a lot, 15 Jun. 2014
I love mops in any sizes, but this one was my first. I suppose I could not complain (too much) about it because of a knowck-down price, but it's getting kind of annoying - it sheds like a cat! It only happened after about a week of daily use and it didn't get any worse, but it's stil very much there. Other than this, a superb brush

White Night Watercolour Whole Pans Set in Plastic Box, Set of 12
White Night Watercolour Whole Pans Set in Plastic Box, Set of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly vibrant colours, 15 Jun. 2014
I gave it five stars because I was looking for bright, vibrant colours and I got them. Although I was told there are many other brands that deliver this, I haven't try them yet. For this price, I can almost bet that you could not get better. The texture is smooth, they blend like a dream and they are huuge! Only dissapointment is the brown - which is a truly horrid colour. Otherwise - highly recommend it

Stillman & Birn : Zeta Sketchbook 7 x 7in Wirebound 270gsm - White Smooth
Stillman & Birn : Zeta Sketchbook 7 x 7in Wirebound 270gsm - White Smooth
Offered by Jackson's Art Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Just superb!, 15 Jun. 2014
I bought A LOT of sketchbooks in my life. You might say I have a thing for stationery and it wouldn't be too far from the truth. I work mainy in ink and watercolour, so all my efforts were directed to find the perfect sketchbook that will allow ink to flow smoothly and take a lot of watercolour layering, even very very wishy-washy. This one does all the above. I am truly impressed. The best thing? The paper almost didn't wrinkle at all, and after sitting in the sketcbook for some time, the painting is completely flat. What I would want - to be in complete heaven - is a larger format, a 30x30cm (or at least 10x10 in).

The Time Traveller, Smith
The Time Traveller, Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars What a mess, 26 Dec. 2013
I don't know how to write a review of this 'book' without hurting the author's feelings. As I said it in most of my reviews, I eat time travel books for breakfast, lunch and supper. Don't know why, I am just fascinated by the idea of time travelling I gues.
This one, which is with a stretch a novella, is a mumble-jumble of victorian science fiction with a burning desire to be considered steampunk... but it's not. I don't even remember the ending, although I read it just two weeks ago, but I remembered the feeling of stupefaction when it actually ended, like 'what?!' It's such a mess of action scene and characters that I trully cannot recommend without wanting to hurt someone.

Colored Pencil Painting Bible: Techniques for Achieving Luminous Color and Ultra-realistic Effects
by Alyona Nickelsen

4.0 out of 5 stars A Bible indeed, 26 Dec. 2013
For the beginner and more advanced artist, this book will answer tomost of your questions. It doesn't say about clouds, but it says about water, it doesn't say about how to do a blurred effect in the background, but it says so much about hyper detailing that the blurr will come by itself. Anyone serious about coloured pencils should have it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5