Profile for A.Correia > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Building Your Book for Kindle
Building Your Book for Kindle
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading if you're planning to publish on Amazon, 18 Jun 2014
Worth reading if you're planning to publish on Amazon. Easy and very well explained for beginners. And it's free :-)

2 x Runners Fist Grip Water Bottle - 250ml
2 x Runners Fist Grip Water Bottle - 250ml
Offered by UK HOT BARGAINS
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap but does its job very well, 13 Jun 2014
As a new runner I wanted to carry my water but I didn't want to spend loads of money on a water bottle. This is the ideal size, ideal price and good quality overall.

Signstek Outdoor Sports Cycling Running Sunglasses Polarized UV400 Exchangeable 5 Lenses
Offered by BeautyMall(Shipped from HongKong)
Price: 9.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a top brand sunglasses, but worth every penny, 13 Jun 2014
I bought these for running and so far I'm REALLY pleased with this product.

PROS:
- they're very light so you won't feel them when running
- they are polarized
- the nose bridge is adjustable and so should fit in almost any face
- they are VERY well packed and all lenses and accessories fit in this box. A bit big to carry around but at least it keeps altogether which is a plus to me
- lenses do protect from sun rays
- they're cool
- instructions are not great but I like the fact that they explain the use of each one of the lenses

CONS:

- replacing lenses is a bit tricky and the instructions are not great. however, once you learn the trick you're ready to go.

King of Flash iPhone 5 iPhone 5S iPhone 5C Strong Mesh Black ArmBand Case Cover For Sports GYM Bike Cycle Jogging - Tie Phone With Your Arm
Offered by continent store
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Photo is misleading but product is quite good, 11 Jun 2014
The armband is of nice quality and it allows the skin to breath due to its well made mesh. Also, the iPhone 5S fits nicely in the armband pocket (warning, if you like me use an external cover, that needs to be removed or the iPhone won't fit in).

The reason for not giving it 5 stars is because it's difficult to use the bottom part of the iPhone 5S (e.g. home button or sliding from right to left). The product is not 100% like it is shown in the picture and the phone's home button gets covered by the fabrics. That makes it difficult to launch my running app and operate it. It's doable but difficult.

I think it could also have a spare little pocket to keep a key.

Targus EcoSpruce Backpack for Laptops 15-15.6 inch - Black - TBB013EU
Targus EcoSpruce Backpack for Laptops 15-15.6 inch - Black - TBB013EU
Price: 29.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome to carry 1 or 2 laptops, 6 Jun 2014
I bought this one as I was carrying 2 laptops around and needed a comfy backpack. I found this one and liked it so decided to buy it.

It has a really cool discrete design, it's not bulky but has loads of room for your stuff...and it's really comfortable and ergonomic. All this for a very reasonable amount of money.

Ergonomic Aluminium Portable Foldable Cooling X-Stand for 12"-17" Laptops, Notebook PC, MacBook
Offered by Bosvision Ltd.
Price: 27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Your wrists will thank you at the end of the day, 6 Jun 2014
I went to visit an osteopath that told me I should take more care of my posture especially when I spend so much time in front of a laptop. One of her advices was to get a laptop stand. And so I searched for one.

Originally I was a bit suspicious about paying a "premium" for this one with so many other much being offered for a cheaper price. As soon as started to use it I was really happy I had chosen this one (though I think it it could be made available for a couple of quid less).

It's very easy to keep, not heavy to carry (ok it's aluminium so you should count with a bit of weight) and best of all its adjustable so I can use it with my work laptop and with my Mac at home. The quality is really good and it's very stable.

The heigh is just great, enough for your wrists to thank you at the end of the day.

TRENAS Gym Ball - Professional Anti Burst Equipment - 45 CM - Red
TRENAS Gym Ball - Professional Anti Burst Equipment - 45 CM - Red
Offered by haest-sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one for kids and grown ups, 6 Jun 2014
Initially we bought this to help our baby with his balance. Surprisingly we found ourselves also using it for several purposes from stretching to sitting (and keep a good posture).

Its size is ideal for keeping it in a room. 65cm seemed to big for what we wanted. 45cm is perfect! It's also very resistant so you can kind of jump on it :-)

It is also very easy to fill it and the foot pump that comes with it is great.

I definitely recommend this Gym Ball.

Ready Aim Fire!: A Practical Guide To Setting And Achieving Goals
Ready Aim Fire!: A Practical Guide To Setting And Achieving Goals
Price: 2.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational but practical, 31 May 2014
The authors were able to write a practical guide on the basics of goal setting without loosing the inspirational side of it. Of particular interest is that most exercises in the book are followed with some examples guiding the reader to know exactly what to do. Thumbs up!!

The Ultimate Guide To Waking Up Early - How to Start Your Day at the Crack of Dawn and Transform Your Life
Price: 2.29

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read, 24 May 2014
Enjoyable and short read. Some nice ideas that. I'll be following. However, I was expecting more "hints" on how to wake up earlier and create that habit.

Premier Housewares Reversible Over Door Hook - Set of 2 - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Reversible Over Door Hook - Set of 2 - Stainless Steel
Offered by Golden(HK Shipping)
Price: 2.03

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what it says it does, 15 Feb 2014
This does what it says on the tin and for a nice price. Really happy as it fit perfectly the door I wanted to use them with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9