Profile for Silver > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Bahco  23-30 Raker Tooth Hp Bowsaw Blade 30In
Bahco 23-30 Raker Tooth Hp Bowsaw Blade 30In

5.0 out of 5 stars Good blade., 3 April 2014
Great blade which I use regularly on my allotment to keep surrounding trees trimmed. This blade has made the old blunt thing I've been using seem even more useless. I can recommend it.

Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres
Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres
Offered by Adventure Northumberland

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bike cleaner, 3 April 2014
I bought this ages ago and have forgotten to review it. It's brilliant for getting all, as it say's, the muck off a bike. I've since bought the five litre container which I use to fill the bottle up with. I'd advise you to do the same when you need a refill, much more cost effective and just as good. Highly recommended!

Philips HS803/04 NIVEA for Men CoolSkin Shaving Conditioner Balm with Replacement Cartridge - 3-Pack
Offered by Kenco Spares

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive., 3 April 2014
I've given the shaving conditioner three stars because it does what it's supposed to do, that is makes shaving with the Philips razor more comfortable. However I no longer use this razor as it's far too expensive to keep buying these refills. I've since bought a, much cheaper, Braun razor which I use in the shower and it gives me just as close a shave without the need to buy these creams. I use a nice Avon post shave skin cream afterwards. I also bought a barbers shavette and 100 single sided blades from Amazon. After a bit of a learning curve and, yes, a little cut here and there, I now use this three times a week, too close to use everyday, and the results are unimaginable when compared to any electric razor. Also worth trying is some Old Bond Street Shaving cream.
As you can tell, a close shave is important to me, but I refused to keep paying through the nose for these expensive accoutrement's and have found much better ways of shaving for a fraction of the price. My advice, check them out before buying anymore of these!

Amaray 2 Disc DVD case black 50 pack
Amaray 2 Disc DVD case black 50 pack
Offered by jetmediauk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cases, 3 April 2014
I record many things onto disc and have found the double cases I've bought in the past have either fallen to bits or else the central holding peg for the disc has been too flimsy and snapped. So I tried these, based on others reviews, and am pleased I did. These are of much better quality and buying 50 makes them just as economic. Highly recommended.

2 x Heavy Duty 75mm Screw Eye Bolt Lag Eye Bolt Fixing With 15mm Eyelet
2 x Heavy Duty 75mm Screw Eye Bolt Lag Eye Bolt Fixing With 15mm Eyelet
Offered by Jivaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 21 Mar 2014
I wanted two heavy duty eye bolts to provide permanent anchor points on my house on which to safely tie a ladder. These bolts are perfect, being well made and sturdy.

Yeoman Bow Saw Replacement Blade Small 12"
Yeoman Bow Saw Replacement Blade Small 12"

5.0 out of 5 stars Good saw blade, 14 Mar 2014
I bought the Yeoman saw and expect to use it quite a bit so I bought a spare blade at the same time. I guess it will be as sharp as the one which came with the saw, and that one performs well.

Digital max min thermometer
Digital max min thermometer
Offered by Cavalier Leisure Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Digital max min thermometer
Bought this for use in a small poly tunnel on my allotment and it works well. I may buy another to use in my garden at home as it's always interesting to know how low the temperature gets at night. Good product.

Yeoman Bow Saw 12"
Yeoman Bow Saw 12"

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy tool, 14 Mar 2014
I bought this small saw for use in my garden at home and on my allotment. It's proved a great tool all round for cutting up quite sizeable branches and pieces of wood. The only problem I can think of is that the handle isn't the most comfortable and could do with a bit of padding. But I suppose most people will be wearing stout gloves anyway. Great product.

Muc-Off 5 Litre Bicycle Cleaner - Pink
Muc-Off 5 Litre Bicycle Cleaner - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 7 Mar 2014
I've used Muc Off for years and it's simply brilliant at cleaning a bike. I have a regular cleaning programme and Muc Off makes it so easy to keep my bike in good shape. I can also recommend the other Muc Off lubes and de-greasing products. This 5 litre bottle is good value if you've bought the smaller spray version in the past. Its easy to refill the bottle and will last for years, as you don't need to use much for good results. Highly recommended.

Print Artist Platinum V24 (PC)
Print Artist Platinum V24 (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Mar 2014
I've used Print Artist since Widows 98! I'm an adult and for years have produced posters, greetings cards, address labels, CD and DVD covers and labels, business cards etc. etc. I use it so much I was loath to change my old Vista running computer in case Print Artist wouldn't run on Windows 8. I was thrilled and relieved to find it works just fine. So I can stop worrying for a few more years. I simply don't know of a programme which would allow me to produce so many things so easily. My copy is an old version but I can highly recommend it to anyone who needs an all round brilliant piece of software that will produce the professional looking stationary your writing programme won't. Outstanding value!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 7:33 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19