Profile for Salmagundi > Reviews

Salmagundi

Page: 1 | 2
Garnier BB Cream Original Light, 50 ml
Garnier BB Cream Original Light, 50 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Garnier Nutri Miracle skin Perfector BB cream - light 50 ml, 26 April 2014
I am 79 years old, I have recently started showing quite heavy lines round my mouth and chin, I thought this BB cream would help to make them less noticeable but, far from it, my skin appeared MORE lined when using the cream!

The Claresby Collection: Twelve Mysteries
The Claresby Collection: Twelve Mysteries

5.0 out of 5 stars The Claresby Collection, 9 Jan. 2014
Very clever writing, thoroughly enjoyed them, I will look for more by this author; good luck to her in future.

The Anna Katharine Green Mystery MEGAPACK ®: 35 Classic Mystery Novels & Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Anna Katherine Green Mystery Megapack, 9 Jan. 2014
Very good value for money, and just the kind of stories that I enjoy; an excellent writer, I'll watch for more of her work.

niceeshop(TM) Lovely Vintage Crystal Peacock Hair Clip,Colorful
niceeshop(TM) Lovely Vintage Crystal Peacock Hair Clip,Colorful
Offered by Cosy-Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Peacock Hair clip, 6 Jan. 2014
Very nice indeed, and - because it is a CLIP - it is easy to put in my hair, and it stays put!
G V Lewis.

niceEshop(TM) 1 Pair (2pcs) Lovely Vintage Jewelry Crystal Peacock Hair Clip for Beauty Tools-Random Color
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 pair (2pcs) lovely vintage jewelry crystal peacock hair (SLIDES), 6 Jan. 2014
These look very pretty but, they are only slides NOT clips and are practically impossible to put in the hair, I managed - after a struggle - to get them in but, to make them stay in place I had to put kirby grips below them; very disappointed, especially as they are so very pretty.
Gwen V Lewis.

Great Ideas Super Mini In The Ear Hearing Aid - Micro Sized Sound Amplifier / Enhancer For Hard Of Hearing / Partially Deaf / Partial Deafness
Offered by StressNoMore

1.0 out of 5 stars Super mini ear, 31 Dec. 2013
I'm not saying that it would suit no-one but, for me it was useless; too large, interference in the sound.

Old Moorhen's Shredded Sporran (The Belchester Chronicles - 4)
Old Moorhen's Shredded Sporran (The Belchester Chronicles - 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Moorhen's shredded Sporran by Andrea Frazer., 14 Dec. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, as I have ALL of Andrea's work but, I gave it one less than full marks because - though it was supposed to continue - I could not find the continuation of the story on KINDLE, which is where I buy all of my reading now.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2013 1:42 PM GMT

Heated Egg Massager (Red)
Heated Egg Massager (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 13 Dec. 2013
It's compact and easy to use, ideal for taking on holiday, and very reasonably priced. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Geemarc CL455 Loud Big Button Corded Telephone With Answering Machine And Caller ID- UK Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Geemarc CL455 Great product, 20 July 2013
What's to not like?
It does all it says and for a reasonable price!
I would recommend it to anyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2013 2:39 PM BST

Designer Habitat - Beige Hanging Clothes Organiser for Wardrobes - 6 Pocket Rack/Rail Hanger

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for purpose, 30 May 2013
My son has a very small kitchen with not much cupboard space, one cupboard is very tall and narrow with no shelving; his father and I have hung this item inside to give him somewhere to put tea-towels, dusters and any other lightweight things thus freeing up space in other cupboards and drawers.,

Page: 1 | 2