Profile for sailing richard > Reviews

CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT moisturizing Lotion 125ml
Offered by cosmetic deals
Price: 29.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Face, 18 Jun 2014
I was so happy to find the original product which I have used for over 25 years rather than the new so-called improved awful "+" which is just so heavy and doesn't absorb. I will never understand Clinique changing the formula and know I am not alone. I will eventually have to find a replacement product when stocks of this eventually run out. This one came from the US.

Amour Crochet Hook 3.5mm
Amour Crochet Hook 3.5mm
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd
Price: 5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Hooker 2, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Amour Crochet Hook 3.5mm
Brilliant hook with such a comfortable soft handle which stops any slipping, I would never to back to all metal hooks again.

Amour Crochet Hook H-
Amour Crochet Hook H-
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Hooker, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Amour Crochet Hook H- (Misc.)
These hooks are brilliant. I would never go back to normal hooks after using these as the handles stop any slipping. A pleasure to use.

Skinny Walking: Walk The Weight Off In 6 Weeks Without Dieting And Even Eat Your Favorite Foods! (Lose Weight Walking For Health, Burn Fat Walking, Weight Loss Diet Series)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Walker, 20 May 2014
This is a great, no-nonsense book, and it is so very true. I used to walk up to 2 hours per day while living abroad and felt so healthy, but since returning home my routine changed and my weight increased. So for those of you starting out on a healthier walking way to fitness I thoroughly recommend it. No diets needed, although of course you do need to cut out some of the calories, but you don't have to be strict. Read the book and it will make sense, and it will make you want to get up off the settee and get out there, it's so simple!!

Amour Crochet Hook G-
Amour Crochet Hook G-
Offered by supermart USA
Price: 4.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Shopper, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Amour Crochet Hook G- (Misc.)
This is just the best crochet hook. With normal metal hooks I find them difficult to grip, but these are just superb and easier to use. I will definitely buy more in other sizes. Great seller with very prompt delivery too, thank you.

Little's Spicy Cardamom Flavoured Instant Coffee 50 g (Pack of 6)
Little's Spicy Cardamom Flavoured Instant Coffee 50 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 13.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Shopper, 11 April 2014
I first bought this coffee from a local store, but then they stopped selling it, so was amazed to find it stocked through Amazon. There is a great range of flavours with this brand and they are all good. Will certainly buy more.

Moss/Green Voile Panel 59"wide x 72" drop
Moss/Green Voile Panel 59"wide x 72" drop
Offered by Maple Textiles.
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Shopper, 11 April 2014
These voile panels are such good value and the quality is good. This is the third time I have bought these and will certainly buy more from Maple Textiles.

A Family Affair: Truth in Lies, Book 1
A Family Affair: Truth in Lies, Book 1
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 11 April 2014
I enjoyed this book, even though it was rather predictable. Saying that, I will probably read the second as I think it will have more substance - nice easy reading.

Bay of Secrets
Bay of Secrets
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !!, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bay of Secrets (Kindle Edition)
This was a very good read. I did wonder if it would be too "chick-lit" but it was such an interesting and thought-provoking book, especially as the Barcelona part of the story was based on events that happened there during the WW2 years. I did wonder if it was really possible for the characters to be linked, but as they say it's a small world. Saying that, I loved it.

Vivid Arts Real Life Frog
Vivid Arts Real Life Frog
Offered by Props4Shows
Price: 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Frogger, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Vivid Arts Real Life Frog
I bought this as a last minute surprise gift and the recipient was delighted with it being lifelike. Prompt delivery too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11