Profile for Chris Gibbs > Reviews

Content by Chris Gibbs

Chris Gibbs (Winslow, Bucks United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
The Sword Of Shannara: Shannara: Book One
The Sword Of Shannara: Shannara: Book One
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 22 Feb 2014
Another great book from one of my favourite authors Terry Brooks that I have read before in paperback and I have now added to my mobile library. First set of Shannara books.

The Elfstones Of Shannara: Shannara: Book Two

Blake's 7 - Series 1 [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ Gareth Thomas
Price: 17.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb 2014
Remember watching these as a kid, have now watched them through again and still as 80's SiFi fun and magic about it. Would recommend.

Blake's 7 - Series 2 [DVD] [1978]
Blake's 7 - Series 2 [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ Gareth Thomas

Blake's 7 - Series 4  [DVD]
Blake's 7 - Series 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Darrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Blake's 7 - Series 4 [DVD] (DVD)

Blake's 7 - Series 3 [DVD] [1980]
Blake's 7 - Series 3 [DVD] [1980]
Dvd ~ Jan Chappell

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb 2014

Philips M100D/05 In.Sight Camera Wireless Home Monitor Twin Pack - Appcessory for Apple/Android  (discontinued by manufacturer)
Philips M100D/05 In.Sight Camera Wireless Home Monitor Twin Pack - Appcessory for Apple/Android (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Electric Mania Store
Price: 169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 Feb 2014
Great product for keeping an eye on your property whilst away. You can set them to record to a Dropbox account with movement detection. The only downside is they have no night vision, so picture quality is reduced in proportion to light levels. Easy to install and use, you can add guests to your viewing list. Overall happy with purchase.

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) - Apple iPad Air (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil
Price: 24.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb 2014
Highly recommend this product. I have used Media Devil since my first iPad. There are two protectors per pack and last for a long time. I only changed my first one as it was drawn on with a permanent marker. Personal preference, I chose the Matt version to prevent glare.

Page: 1 | 2