Profile for Anonymous > Reviews

Anonymous

Livia's Kitchen: Naturally Sweet and Indulgent Treats
Livia's Kitchen: Naturally Sweet and Indulgent Treats
by Olivia Wollenberg

2.0 out of 5 stars ... lot of other bloggers turned authors and notice she's best friends with Deliciously Ella and her story is very ..., 16 May 2016
Very similar to a lot of other bloggers turned authors and notice she's best friends with Deliciously Ella and her story is very similar. Beautiful pictures but recipes are very high in sugar, although not refined. Not for me

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Toy, 6 May 2010
My parents bought this for my baby son for his 1st christmas and he is still a little bit young (5 months) to play with the train but he loves the animals as they all click around and can be manipulated into loads of different positions. My 2 year old daughter also plays with this toy alot and i'm sure will show him how it works when he's a little older. Highly Recommended

Sparkly Fairies (Touchy-Feely Board Books)
Sparkly Fairies (Touchy-Feely Board Books)
by S. Cartwright
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book & Firm Favourite, 5 Feb. 2009
I bought this book for my daughter when she was only a couple of months old and she instantly loved it. We must've read it at least 3 times every day since and when asked to go and get a book for a story she always goes straight for her fairies. The pages are really sturdy and haven't been damaged at all in over a year. It even came to the pool and beach in Majorca with us and still looks brand new. The illustrations and textures are lovely and my daughter (now 14 months) loves finding all the little bees, butterflies, spiders and ladybugs. If you like this book you'll also love the Mermaids which is equally beautiful. I've bought these books many times for birthday presents for little girls and they always seem to go down a treat.

Galt Toys New Baby Puzzles Farm
Galt Toys New Baby Puzzles Farm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Puzzles For Under 2's, 17 Nov. 2008
I have just bought my daughter this for her first birthday and thought it was so good that i've bought all of her little friends the Pets and Jungle sets for their birthdays too. It's so inexpensive and my daughter and i love to sit and put the puzzles together and she can can now recognise the animals. Great fun & educational toy for a great price and makes a great present too!

Galt Toys New Baby Puzzle - Pets
Galt Toys New Baby Puzzle - Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Puzzles For Under 2's, 17 Nov. 2008
I have just bought my daughter this for her first birthday and thought it was so good that i've bought all of her little friends the Jungle and Farm sets for their birthdays too. It's so inexpensive and my daughter and i love to sit and put the puzzles together and she can can now recognise the animals. Great fun & educational toy for a great price and makes a lovely present!

Galt Toys New Baby Puzzles Jungle
Galt Toys New Baby Puzzles Jungle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Puzzles For Under 2's, 17 Nov. 2008
I have just bought my daughter this for her first birthday and thought it was so good that i've bought all of her little friends the pets and farm sets for their birthdays too. It's so inexpensive and my daughter and i love to sit and put the puzzles together and she can can now recognise the animals. Great fun & educational toy for a great price!

Manhattan Toy Diaper Changing Set for Baby Stella
Manhattan Toy Diaper Changing Set for Baby Stella

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Range For Little Girls, 17 Nov. 2008
My parents have just bought my 13 month old daughter Baby Stella along with the Changing Set and Feeding Set for Christmas. They are absolutely gorgeous for little girls. Everything is fabric and i'm sure it would go in the washing machine on a handwash cycle which is good to know. It also comes in really nice packaging and makes a lovely present for a great price. There's so many accessories that all the relatives aren't stuck for what to buy her for presents either. Lovely range!!

Baby Stella Peach Doll
Baby Stella Peach Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Range For Little Girls, 17 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach Doll (Toy)

Djeco Daisy's Cooker
Djeco Daisy's Cooker

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Kitchen But Not For Over 3yrs, 6 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Djeco Daisy's Cooker (Toy)
My parents bought this kitchen for my daughter for her first birthday and she loves playing with it all the time. On the box it says it's unsuitable for under 3yrs but it's so small that over 3yrs would struggle to use it (my nephew who's 3 looks far too big for it and has to bend doen to play with it). It's the perfect size for my daughter and she loves pretending to wash her hands and mixing things in the pots and pans then putting them in the oven. I removed the salt and pepper pots till she's a little older as they're rather small for her yet. The kitchen is beautifully made and looks great in the house and doesn't take up an enormous amount of space like most.

Djeco Beezy Push Along
Djeco Beezy Push Along

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!!, 6 Nov. 2008
I bought this toy for my daughter for her first birthday and she loves pushing it along and i've got to admit - i do too! It's so funny the way itbobs and wiggles. It's beautifully made and i'm sure will last for years as my nephew who's 3 loves it too.