Profile for KeymooSaabee > Reviews

World Trade Center [HD DVD]
Dvd ~ Maria Bello
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 30 April 2016
For some reason this does not play on my new 3D Blu-ray Player. Wrong region?

Safety Step Stool Non-Slip Bath Kitchen Support Mobility Aid Portable Handrail
Safety Step Stool Non-Slip Bath Kitchen Support Mobility Aid Portable Handrail

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL MADE, 30 April 2016
Excellent piece of kit. Well constructed and stable.

Liberace Plays the Classics
Liberace Plays the Classics

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT REMASTERED!, 30 April 2016
The sound production for this CD is a poor listening experience. The music, as with most of his CDS' does not appear to have been remastered, so you end up with a tinny sound.

The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray 3D + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray 3D + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Andrew Garfield
Offered by MusicnMedia

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing post-production 3D experience., 30 April 2016
This appears to be one of those post-production 3D films. Consequently, the 3D experience is very disappointing. I gave up watching this film after 40 minutes. Most of the time, you don't need 3D glasses to watch this film. True 3D is filmed at the time of filming, not post-production rubbish like this.
I think there should be a Law which requires producers to declare whether or not a 3D film, is actually true 3D and not post-production.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2016 8:28 PM BST

IMAX - Wild Ocean  (Blu-ray 3D)
IMAX - Wild Ocean (Blu-ray 3D)
Dvd ~ Luke Cresswell
Offered by skyvo-direct

2.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING IMAX 3D, 17 April 2016
I was disappointed with this alleged '3D experience'. This is not a true 3D production, but a post-production 3d, which is always inferior. The quality of the content also left a lot to be desired. Not really very informative. It appears a mish-mash. A few nice, 'out of the water' scenes.

Michael Flatley Returns as Lord of the Dance 3D [Blu-ray 3D + Blu Ray]
Michael Flatley Returns as Lord of the Dance 3D [Blu-ray 3D + Blu Ray]
Dvd ~ Michael Flatley

1.0 out of 5 stars LORD OF THE DANCE 3D BLU-RAY. As Ernie would say, "RUBBISH", 2 Mar. 2016
Having seen Riverdance live, I was expecting to see something quite special, for what was to be an expensive 3D Blu-Ray experience. I didn't get it!

I have a new LG 3D Blu-Ray OLED TV and a new Sony 1000W surround 3D Blu-Ray Player. This is, by far, the worst 3D presentation I have, to date, played. It is very poor 3D quality.

Right from the start, the dancing was uninspiring and boring; the dancers, with their plastic smiles, and flashing knickers, looked like they'd wanted to be somewhere else! This was more about Mr Flatley than the performance. I am utterly astonished, others rated this higher than one star. After 20 minutes, I stopped the disc and threw it into the bin!

There was one good part ... The music was excellent ... 5 Stars! Shame it was wasted on such a rubbish performance.

Knight of the Dead [Blu-ray]
Knight of the Dead [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Lee Bennett
Offered by UclickWeDeliver

1.0 out of 5 stars MEDIEVAL ZOMBIES! AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!, 28 Feb. 2016
That's right Folks, Medieval Zombies!
Actually, the blu-ray was quite good, if it wasn't for the fact, the unremitting landscape was grey. I mean, really, really, GREY! I am sure there was some colour in there somewhere. Actually, I think the even the blood was grey!
The acting was ... interesting!
The make-up was done by my 7 year old niece.
The continuity was done by my 5 year old nephew.
There was obviously no director.
The Zombies all, aaarrrggghhhed, at the right time and place. SO, ONE STAR!
And rather interestingly, there was ... NO ENDING!
But, for a new blu-ray disc, delivered next day, all for £1.57 it was worth the punt. (My interest was piqued by some of the reviews I read).

I can't wait for the sequel.

Epson Expression Home XP-435 - multifunctionals (Inkjet, 1200 x 2400 DPI, A4, 1200 x 2400 DPI, Colour, Colour)
Offered by EPrinters-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH SCANNER!, 28 Jan. 2016
When people review an all-in-one printer, you rarely see reviews about the scanner included.
I bought this so I could scan analogue family photos into my computer. What a disappointment! Perfectly clear photos went through the scanner and came out ... Yuck!
If, like me, you're looking principally for a scanner, save your money and don't buy this.
By the way, I never used any other of the other printer facilities, so I cannot review them.

Downton Abbey - Series 1-6 [Blu-ray] [2015]
Downton Abbey - Series 1-6 [Blu-ray] [2015]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars I HAVE NEVER SEEN DOWNTON ABBEY, 5 Jan. 2016
I have never seen Downton Abbey! Not one episode! Not a fraction of an episode! But it is my intention to purchase the complete set on Blu-Ray and have a 'Downton Fest,' one week.
I was about to purchase the Series 1-6 Blu-Ray, but having seen the Amazon Reviews of others, I am going to hold back, until the true Complete Set, has been released.
I would like to thank all the passionate reviewers, for helping me to reach my decision. Thank you.

[Sintron] 2X Universal 3D RF Active Shutter Glasses Bluetooth Eyewear Glasses for 2015 2016 Sony 3D TV & 3D Projector , Compatible with TDG-BT500A TDG-BT400A (2 Pairs) , Black, 27g , item in UK
Offered by Sintron technology

3.0 out of 5 stars THEY'RE A BIT DELICATE, 4 Jan. 2016
I've had my Sintron 3D Glasses for two weeks, when the arm on one side broke! They are light and a bit delicate, so I had been careful how I used them, but they still broke! I had just purchased a new Sony 55" 3D TV, and I found the background on the 3D very blurry.
As it happens, the Sony did not work well with my Sky Box, so I exchanged it for an LG OLED 55" TV. Free 3D Passive glasses came with the LG TV and the 3D picture is much, much clearer, with richer colours. Used it for the first time today and watched Pompei 3D. Found myself ducking various boulders being ejected from the crater! Great fun.
Can't get in touch with the seller though!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7