Profile for MR R A YOUNG > Reviews

Content by MR R A YOUNG

MR R A YOUNG

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
U480 Obd-ii OBDII OBD2 EOBD Diagnostic Code Scanner CAN-Bus Trouble Code Read Diagnose Tester Diagnostic Scanner
Offered by SuperStore_Electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but doesn't work with 2012 Peugeot Boxer, 27 May 2015
Purchased for use with my 2012 Peugeot Boxer. Sadly it simply flags a "connection error", so not much use for my van. However, works fine on my Zafira, so not all is lost, and at the price I felt it was worth a try!

7 Plastic Drip Tips Mouthpiece EE2 /Vivi Nova /DCT/T4/510 ANY X 7 MIXED
7 Plastic Drip Tips Mouthpiece EE2 /Vivi Nova /DCT/T4/510 ANY X 7 MIXED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 27 May 2015
Great value drip tips, fit my device well and comfy to use.

Transparent Plastic Rotating 510 Drip Tip For Electronic Cigarettes And Vaping Devices (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 27 May 2015
Really nice to use, a much better vapeing experience.

Oil Fluid Suction Vacuum Transfer Hand Syringe Gun Pump Extractor Sil106
Oil Fluid Suction Vacuum Transfer Hand Syringe Gun Pump Extractor Sil106
Offered by AB Tools Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 27 May 2015
Works a treat on my lawn mower. Nary a drop of oil on the shed floor :-)

Extra Long Angled Acrylic 510 Drip Tip For Electronic Cigarettes And Vaping Devices (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Different Bit, 27 May 2015
Comfy to use and looks a Bit Different :-)

Flat Design Delrin 510 Drip Tip For Electronic Cigarettes And Vaping Devices
Flat Design Delrin 510 Drip Tip For Electronic Cigarettes And Vaping Devices

4.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than metal drip tips, 27 May 2015
Much nicer than the metal tips, though I don't like the flat shape so much; prefer round

UltraFire 7W CREE Q5 LED ZOOMABLE Flashlight Torch Lamp 14500 + Charger SA3
UltraFire 7W CREE Q5 LED ZOOMABLE Flashlight Torch Lamp 14500 + Charger SA3
Offered by GLOBAL SOURCING GROUP LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Show things up in a new light!, 29 Mar. 2015
A really cracking little torch. Small and light enough to carry in my pocket all day, but very bright and good enough to light ones path on a dark night. I also bought one for my wife and that performs equally well.
Why four stars? Well the charger is not great, and I found initially that the battery life was disappointing. However, I purchased a Nitecore charger and this charges the batteries very well and greatly extends the operational time of the torch.

Knowledge Waits
Knowledge Waits

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gem of a Book, 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Knowledge Waits (Kindle Edition)
As already described by others, this is a beautifully written book containing wonderful characterisation of the inhabitants of the story and a cynical but, I fear, quite accurate portrayal of the modern educational system.
Oddly, I found myself sympathising with most of the characters despite (or perhaps because) of their obvious failings both in their personal and professional lives. In a way, all of them are being asked to do the impossible with limited tools at their disposal, and a head teacher who has no interest in either staff or students, but presumably is only interested in his own career and political posturing.
Again, like a previous reviewer I would love to see these characters taken further, and the development of the school explored.
Come on Mr Goddard, don't let your fans down!

Burnt Paper Sky
Burnt Paper Sky

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic novel from an author I hope will publish many more books, 9 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Burnt Paper Sky (Kindle Edition)
A beautifully crafted novel; the characters complex but oh so human. I found myself drawn into the story and feeling the torment of a mother who has lost her 8 year old son.

Although ultimately a “who dun it”, the character portrayal and depth of insight that the reader is granted to the main characters makes this story so much more.

I can't wait for Gilly to publish her next novel. She has certainly made me a fan!

Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg
Harringtons Complete Lamb and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Small pellet size good for toothless dogs, 30 Nov. 2014
Or rather our greyhound does! Like many ex racers, she has few teeth left, and no opposing molars. This kibble is small pellets and easy for her to eat. We water the pellets and mix in 50% meat...she's a happy and healthy bonzo!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3