Profile for Pete Madden > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Apple Digital AV Adapter for Apple iPad 2
Apple Digital AV Adapter for Apple iPad 2

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 2 Feb 2014
I was looking forward to the arrival of this item. However, from the moment I first inserted it into my iPad, it immediately became apparent that the connection was loose consequently the picture continued to flicker and was distorted. Although the price might seem attractive, the end result is extremely poor and not fit for purchase.

Lexar Professional 500MB/s USB 3.0 Dual Slot Reader
Lexar Professional 500MB/s USB 3.0 Dual Slot Reader
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class, 2 Feb 2014
It delivers what 'it says on the tin' a brilliant and handsome piece of kit. I'm delighted with this card reader, very affordable and a joy to use

Philips 12972-XVS2 H7 X-Treme Vision 100% Kit (2 Bulbs)
Philips 12972-XVS2 H7 X-Treme Vision 100% Kit (2 Bulbs)
Price: 16.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Illumination at its best, 11 Jan 2014
Delivered on time. Excellent quality,very impressive. As soon as I inserted these bulbs and went for a night time drive. I can only recommend that you purchase and experience the difference.

3M (10 feet) High speed Gold Plated 3m HDMI Mini to HDMI Male Cable- 3 meter - Black
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot wire, 11 Jan 2014
Plenty of length to allow ease of working with camera. Good quality transfer of image from camera to television. I would have no problem in recommending this item

The Santo Spirito Blues
The Santo Spirito Blues
Price: 13.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Master at work, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Santo Spirito Blues (Audio CD)
I played this C.D. while 'driving home for Christmas' to be with my family.
Loved the tracks, seemed Chris has never lost his unique ability to demonstrate
a crafts man at work.

Lexar Professional 16GB 1000x 150MB/s High Speed UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card
Lexar Professional 16GB 1000x 150MB/s High Speed UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 65.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, 11 Jan 2014
This card has to part of the 'tool box' of any serious photographer. It's impressive speed and transfer time, allows you to have full confidence in covering any photo shoot. I would strongly recommend this item.

Grave Card - In Memory Of A Special Mum, With Love at Christmas - Free Card Holder - C103
Offered by The Craft Factory 2
Price: 1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Reflective, 11 Jan 2014
The card was a true reflection of my late Mam (Mother) who I sadly miss. The choice of card on offer is very comprehensive. Whilst the price is very affordable, the postage within the U.K. is on the high side.

Alex ET Zoe ET Compagnie - Nouvelle Edition: Cahier D'Activites 2 + CD-Audio Delf Prim
by Colette Samson
Price: 8.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 July 2013
This book has helped my family and I to embrace the French. Although, the children are light years ahead, that said my wife and I, will not be deterred by this mountain ( Pic du Midi) we must climb.

Good luck with this book

avoir une bonne journée

Pete

Living and Working in France: A Survival Handbook (Living & Working)
Living and Working in France: A Survival Handbook (Living & Working)
by David Hampshire

2.0 out of 5 stars Too PC, 21 July 2013
Whilst the reader will now doubt be left with a lots 'of facts' The fact, is that whist the Frence like to champion ' the cause for freedom' and sometimes, for all things EU.the reality is they tend to give two fingers to the regulations. I live In France with my family, The quality of life here is excellent, however in rural France, where we live, the proletariat couldn't give a monkeys.

Therefore, with respect to the author, David Hampshire, in the real world If we were to be guided by this book, the French folk would have yet another, on ne voulait pas le vexer, c'était pour rigoler

bonne journee

Wild Swim
Wild Swim
by Kate Rew
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job/swim, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Wild Swim (Paperback)
Yes this book delivers on all fronts.

I have lived in France for the past year or so, I needed to locate lakes and river that are 'off the beaten tract'
This book does just that in a non-fussy manner. Alerting the reader as to the terrain and degree of difficulty.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3