Profile for Miss B > Reviews

BaByliss Totally Straight Straightener
BaByliss Totally Straight Straightener
Offered by Northend Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, 16 Jan. 2009
I wanted to buy GHD for a long time as they are meant to be the best. But even though I have never used GHD, I can't imagine it being better than this straightener. My hair is always looking glossy and straight after I use it. I am able to straighten my hair very quickly, unlike other (more expensive) straightener which I have used in the past. I do not have to go over the same hair twice. The only drawback is that my hair sometimes gets greasy the next day.

Sassoon Pro elite ceramic straightener
Sassoon Pro elite ceramic straightener

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad straightener, 21 Dec. 2008
I have had this straightener nearly four years and they are still in good condition. I have thick frizzy hair but this makes it manageable. Sometimes it even stays that straight the next day.

The only criticism I have is that I do have to go over the same hair a few times to get it perfect.

'Mr & Mrs' Letters Photo Frame (Silver colour)
'Mr & Mrs' Letters Photo Frame (Silver colour)
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wedding Present, 3 Nov. 2008
This makes a great wedding present. I got this for a friend and she absolutely loved it.

The 4 Day Win: Change the Way You Think About Food and Your Body in Just 4 Days
The 4 Day Win: Change the Way You Think About Food and Your Body in Just 4 Days
by Martha Beck

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost gave up after first two chapters, 14 Dec. 2007
I borrowed this book from my friend last week. I love reading diet books so I couldn't wait to get reading. But I found myself getting bored after the first two chapters. I did stick with it though but by the time I reached the end I was very disappointed.

If you are looking for a book which explores your relationship with food, I would recommend 'Ultimate Weight Solution' by dr phil or 'I can make you thin' by Paul Mckenna.