Profile for ChilledPhil > Reviews

ROLSON BLACK NON SLIP SILICA GEL PAD MAT
Offered by A2Zquality
Price: 0.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Gel Mat, 23 May 2014
This product cost me very little & sadly gave me back in return.....very little....It didn't last very long, I binned it...Shame!

eCobbler Dylon Shoe Dye For Leather Or Suede & Nubuck - Black Leather Dye
eCobbler Dylon Shoe Dye For Leather Or Suede & Nubuck - Black Leather Dye
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail
Price: 3.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Dye, 23 May 2014
Bought this product to revive a pair of training shoes. It has worked a treat, The 'trainers' look totally refreshed, just what I'd hoped for!

Mountain Warehouse 400ml Oval Walking Hiking Drinks Drinking Water Bottle Flask Carabiner Purple One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Bottle, 23 May 2014
Nice size hip flask. I have purchased quite a few items from Mountain Warehouse, I like the quality & this is no exception. I have a few of these aluminium bottles of different sizes, the bottles are strong, they look good & the plastic screw-on top has never leaked on any of them!

Auto Foldable Rear Windshield Sunshades Sun Visor Shield 100cm x 50cm
Auto Foldable Rear Windshield Sunshades Sun Visor Shield 100cm x 50cm
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 3.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Rear Sunshade, 23 May 2014
I bought this for our hatchback car. It fits like a glove, doing exactly what it was designed to do. Seems well made with decent materials.

Car Soft Seat Belt Shoulder Pad Neck Headrest Pillow (blue)
Car Soft Seat Belt Shoulder Pad Neck Headrest Pillow (blue)
Offered by SKL(Where surprises found)
Price: 5.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Belt shoulder pad, 23 May 2014
Chunky foam pad/pillow that's not a deal of use fixed to the seat belt. Only just rates as a neck pillow, it's nicely made, it looks OK, but it's nothing to get exited about.

Set of 2 Fully Adjustable Blind Spot Mirrors
Set of 2 Fully Adjustable Blind Spot Mirrors

5.0 out of 5 stars Blind spot mirrors, 23 May 2014
I've tried the adhesive circular mirrors but sadly the view is distorted & not very good. These mirrors are robust, well made, are movable on a 'stork & ball joint' & seem to have a good adhesive fixing pad. I've been impressed by the extra, clear view that I receive while using the side mirrors. If I needed to, I would certainly replace them like for like!

Black Yellow Faux Leather Nylon Car Air Vent Card Cell Phone Storage Bag
Black Yellow Faux Leather Nylon Car Air Vent Card Cell Phone Storage Bag
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 8.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Storage bag, 23 May 2014
Well made storage bag that is light weight & looks good too. Velcro connection holds every thing in place, Ideal for mobile phone or card holder.

Huoshang Car Mount Holder Desk Stand for iPhone 5s 5c 5 4S 4 iPod Touch Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2 Nokia Lumia 920 HTC One DROID ULTRA MAXX Google Nexus LG Optimus G Motorola X Compact Size GPS- Black

4.0 out of 5 stars iPod Holder., 23 May 2014
This item is well made, robust & well designed. It has many angle settings to place your device in, thumb screws secure the final positioning. I bought this to secure my iPod in the car. The great thing is that I can fix the iPod to the 'device holding plate', then attach or detach the 'plate' + iPod as required easily & quickly when I enter or leave the car. This allows me to remove the iPod from view leaving only the suction foot & arm on show.

Comfortable Non Slip Leather All Black Steering Wheel Glove for FORD FIESTA
Comfortable Non Slip Leather All Black Steering Wheel Glove for FORD FIESTA
Offered by Performance Centre
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather steering wheel glove., 23 May 2014
My steering wheel was getting worn & looked a little tired. I saw this cover & splashed out the 13 & happily, I've not been disappointed. The 'glove' is robust, well constructed & has a quality feel to it. It was easy to fit, in place within ten minutes. The wheel glove initially looks quite bulky, however, now it's been fitted for a few days the 'glove' doesn't look out of place at all. There's a soft-grip feel to the steering wheel now, where as before it felt hard & slightly rough, definitely giving the impression of a more comfortable driving experience!

YKS Waterproof Aluminum SMALL Pill Keyring Pill Box Cash Container Drug Holder Medicine Keychain SILVER

4.0 out of 5 stars Pill/Cash container, 17 Mar 2014
Such a pain to have to keep money in your wallet 'Just in case'. Someone in the family always wants it! I now have an 'emergency note' set aside & out of sight. It's a compact addition on my key ring.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9