Profile for Jean Crompton > Reviews

Rohde 2779 Range Leather Mens Slippers Black 12 / 46
Rohde 2779 Range Leather Mens Slippers Black 12 / 46
Offered by Charles Clinkard

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good slippers, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Rohde Mens 2779 Slippers (Apparel)
My husband loved these slippers as a Xmas present. He had had a pair before and they had lasted him for years. The quality is very good and he says they are very comfortable. Would definately recommend.

Yankee Candle Christmas - Sparkling Snow Tea Lights
Yankee Candle Christmas - Sparkling Snow Tea Lights

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Dec 2013
How long have these been in stock ?. When I opened the box the base of the tea lights were all rusty and the candles were grey in colour. I had to go out and buy another Yankee candle as I couldn't give these as a present.

Never Go Back: (Jack Reacher 18)
Never Go Back: (Jack Reacher 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Reacher is the best, 24 Sep 2013
I have read all of Lee Childs books and as usual this one is superb. As soon as I start reading it I dont want to put it down, the story is so gripping and well worth a read to anyone who hasnt read his books before. I just wish he wrote books more often but anyway the anticiaption of waiting for his next book is always good.

Lilo 24-inch Winged BBQ Trolley
Lilo 24-inch Winged BBQ Trolley

3.0 out of 5 stars bbq, 21 April 2013
I had problems finding a barbecue this size with shelves attached, so when I saw this one I thought it would be ideal. It arrived very quickly and we started constructing it. It was very fiddley in parts to put together but eventually we made it. Although it suits our purpose I do not find it very stable, the screws keep loosening, and on hindsight would have have paid more money for a sturdier BBQ(if I could find one). It is ideal for 2-6 people and we have already used it several times. It is very easy to clean and is what I would class as an okay bbq.

Kärcher K2 Compact Home Air-Cooled Pressure Washer
Kärcher K2 Compact Home Air-Cooled Pressure Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars First class Karcher, 19 Mar 2013
I would certainly recommend this Karcher. It is ideal for all purposes and it has taken all the winter grime from our paved garden with ease.

Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Prime Suspect (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love Lynda La Plante books. All her books are gripping from beginning to end and this is no exception. Cant wait for the next part 2 to come out.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2013 9:32 AM GMT