Profile for chinglish > Reviews

Content by chinglish

chinglish

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, Excellent Quality, 22 July 2013
The actual shoes look much better than the picture.
Very well made, excellent quality, vibrant colour and comfy to wear, there's nothing not to like. My son's choice, my son loves it.
Well deserved 5 TAR!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, Excellent Quality, 22 July 2013
The actual shoes look much better than the picture.

Very well made, excellent quality, vibrant colour and comfy to wear. There’s nothing not to like. My son’s choice, my son loves it.

Well deserved 5 STAR!

Stephen Joseph Wallets (Dinosaur)
Stephen Joseph Wallets (Dinosaur)
Offered by Lovably Me, Kids Gift Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and lovely, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Stephen Joseph Wallets (Toy)
My little 4 years old loves it. He doesn't have plenty money to fill in all the pocket within the wallet, but he's got plenty everything else goes into the wallet, just because he loves it. :)

Marry Me
Marry Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Bitter, and more bitter, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Marry Me (Kindle Edition)
A real cynical write, daw dropping read, most suitable for people who bitterly bitten by the other half in the past, although it is funny at times. Two stars was kindly given.

7lbs in 7 Days: The Juice Master Diet
7lbs in 7 Days: The Juice Master Diet
by Jason Vale

1.0 out of 5 stars Nooooooooo Way!!!, 14 May 2013
Before you consider this diet, please bear in mind that every method of diet works if you could stick to it, and this one is the most difficult of them all, to stick to it.

The mixed juice tastes absolutely revolting, despite I like each one of the single items on its own. I have tried to convince myself that I will have a thinner body, beautiful hair and a beaming face at the end of the first 7 days, still I couldn’t even look at an apple without my stomach turning after 2.5 days. And I felt miserable for the whole 2.5 days.

I salute anyone who can stick to this diet, I am only mortal and I am happily gave it up with no shame.

Don’t waste your money on this, eat sensibly, exercise regularly, and enjoy life!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars It definitely has not worked for me!, 13 Mar. 2013
Sorry to disappoint but this product has not worked for me at all.
I bought the product along with Raspberry Ketone, and taking them together the same time. The product definitely increased my bowl movement, which made me go the toilet more than normal. Apart from that, my weight stayed the same, my waist line stayed the same and all the rest stayed the same.
Don’t buy it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2013 11:55 AM GMT

1.0 out of 5 stars It definitely has not worked for me!, 13 Mar. 2013
Sorry to disappoint but this product has not worked for me at all.
I read so many positive comments including those on Amazon so I decided to give it a go. The product definitely increased my bowl movement, which made me go the toilet a lot more than normal. Apart from that, my weight stayed the same, my waist line stayed the same and all the rest stayed the same.
Don't buy it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2013 11:54 AM GMT

Character World The Simpsons Mischief Single Rotary Duvet Set
Character World The Simpsons Mischief Single Rotary Duvet Set

1.0 out of 5 stars My Review, 26 Sept. 2012
Item looks great, problem is the material, and I was unable to find what it is made of. It is very slippery and I find it every morning that the duvet would crumpled up inside while the duvet cover floating around it. I have had to match all 4 corners every morning, otherwise it would be impossible to straighten the bed.