Profile for Fayfe > Reviews

Fayfe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
JVL Fabric Laundry Bag Polyester Stitched Logo with Integrated Handles
JVL Fabric Laundry Bag Polyester Stitched Logo with Integrated Handles

5.0 out of 5 stars Large than expected but in actual fact this was good as it did fit a whole week of laundry ..., 24 April 2015
Large than expected but in actual fact this was good as it did fit a whole week of laundry to transport from bathroom to the washing machine in the kitchen.

Sigel HN614 Transparent Index Page Markers, 4 x 40 strips, blue/pink/yellow/orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size to make micro notes in text books and ..., 24 April 2015
Perfect size to make micro notes in text books and text easily visible through the marker. Wished they had a similar pack with clear markers as then this would be perfect for my use.

The Mermaid's Sister
The Mermaid's Sister

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 April 2015
Easy read, perfect for lazy summer afternoons.

The Gemini Effect
The Gemini Effect

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 24 April 2015
This review is from: The Gemini Effect (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyable read - sensed the urgency for the characters.

5x 750ml Complete Yellow Hand Trigger Spray Bottles for Cleaning, Gardening and Feeding - Comes With TCH Anti-Bacterial Pen!
Offered by Care Supermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 April 2015
As described

Infuz Personal Glass Tea Infuser Cup 360 ml (Black)
Infuz Personal Glass Tea Infuser Cup 360 ml (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars I do really like this, works fine at home but I can't ..., 23 April 2015
I do really like this, works fine at home but I can't use it in the office as it gets far too hot to handle on the outside. If I am at home then I have to make sure I take the cup with hot water straight to my desk (I leave the infuser at my desk for steeping). At work however I would be worried if my colleagues might burn themselves or drop it so I have ordered another with a handle for work.
That being said I still enjoy using it at home.

Sizers Shoe Sizing Insert Cushions (Multipack)
Sizers Shoe Sizing Insert Cushions (Multipack)
Offered by Sizers

4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 25 Jan. 2015
Works reasonably well, much better than the heel pads and quite comfortable, however, I wish these didn't have toe grooves ... pointless! It's not like shoes have toe grooves and I think it would be even more comfortable and easier to insert if the surface was straight. Even so nice concept and I would recommend.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip Top Coat 13.3ml
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip Top Coat 13.3ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec. 2014
Repurchase - best quick dry top coat I have used, like it more than Seche Vite.

Creativ 1-Piece Wooden Small Square Jewellery Box with Magnetic Clasp
Creativ 1-Piece Wooden Small Square Jewellery Box with Magnetic Clasp
Offered by Creativ company

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well made and cute but the dimensions are for ..., 24 Dec. 2014
Really well made and cute but the dimensions are for the outside and was too small for what I needed it for. Will keep for something else as at this price I would definitely buy again.

Talking Tables 3-Tier Prl-Cake Stand in Bird Cage Shape
Talking Tables 3-Tier Prl-Cake Stand in Bird Cage Shape
Offered by Kotobuki store

4.0 out of 5 stars Secret santa present - recipient seemed to like it. I was pleased with the presentation but ..., 24 Dec. 2014
Secret santa present - recipient seemed to like it. I was pleased with the presentation but have not seen it built.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9