Profile for Fayfe > Reviews

Content by Fayfe

Fayfe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Beyond the Wall: Exploring George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, From A Game of Thrones to A Dance with Drago

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubber stamping the brilliance., 13 July 2013
In-depth discussion of Martin`s work and the world he created. Thought provoking and satisfies whilst we wait impatiently for the next instalment.

Bundle Monster 12pc Modern Home Décor Multi Color Felt Tree Shape Flat Coaster Cup Insulation Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual, 27 May 2013
Works really well, looks great placed in a bowl on the coffee table. Don't miss the annoying clinking noise you get from ceramic coasters.

MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (100ml)
MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (100ml)
Offered by Classic Parfums

5.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase, 16 April 2013
Best hair oil I've tried ( do not buy the L'Oreal one, its pants! ), would purchase again. Not too keen on the pump disperser, have to be careful not to get too much. I find carefully pouring out of the bottle I can control it better, you only need a tiny amount so this bottle last for ages. I have middle of my back long hair, fine but loads of it.

The Tribez
The Tribez

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little game, 8 April 2013
This review is from: The Tribez (App)
Really fun and enjoyable. Perfect light time filler. Hope you can progress reasonably without feeling like you need to spend cash.

Logitech K300 Compact Black USB Media Keyboard
Logitech K300 Compact Black USB Media Keyboard

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 15 Mar 2013
Small and fit for purpose, saves a lot of room on my desk which was my intention. Can still effectively play MMOs as I have tiny hands so this size is much better for me.

Black Executive Multi Function Standby Case for the Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet (Previous Generation Tablet) 16GB or 32GB with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature and Stylus Loop Holder + Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Pen
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 15 Mar 2013
I bought this one for my son, having bought the original Amazon version for my own. It is ok for the price and serves its purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets, 15 Mar 2013
Loved my Kindle Keyboard, love the HD Fire even more. I work away from home a lot and this is perfect to fit in my handbag to take with me.

I've bought a second one for my son who now reads even more than he did before and as I linked my amazon account to his Kindle he has access to all my books.

Salter Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale, Black
Salter Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and effective, 15 Mar 2013
Easy to use, easy to clean, very accurate and sensitive to the smallest amounts added. Fits perfectly on top of the microwave.

A Song of Ice and Fire (5) - A Dance With Dragons: Book 5
A Song of Ice and Fire (5) - A Dance With Dragons: Book 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it over already?, 19 Dec 2012
Next please ...

So good but I'll never get used to the character culls towards the end. It will be interesting as the game will now be played by the young ones.

Andrew James Coffee, Nut and Spice Grinder - Powerful 150Watt, Stainless Steel Blades
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Linseed grinder, 5 Sep 2012
I was looking for something to gring Linseeds and a previous reviewer had some success. I can confirm great results, powdery ground linseed in very little time. I did not find it easy to clean, as there is a rim on the inside which seems to trap food and did not have a suitable brush, as suggested by the instructions but no matter it is a small irratation only.

Would recommend.