Profile for glynis > Reviews

Content by glynis

glynis (Arundel, West Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
BRITA P1000 Tap Water Filter Cartridge
BRITA P1000 Tap Water Filter Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Water filter, 14 July 2015
I have a filter tap and this is the replacement cartridge needed for it. I'm noticing less scale in my kettle. This ll be a regular order.

QV Intensive Ointment 450g
QV Intensive Ointment 450g

3.0 out of 5 stars Cream, 2 Jun. 2015
I used Superdrug Vitamin E moisturiser before but someone said to try this. I'm not impressed being honest and I've gone back to my Superdrug tub. It may work ok on someone else but I'm not seeing anything better improved on me.

Miracle-Gro All Purpose Soluble Plant Food 2 kg Tub
Miracle-Gro All Purpose Soluble Plant Food 2 kg Tub

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jun. 2015
I always use Miracle Gro, I've tried other so called plant foods but not as good as this. The tub will be useful when I've used up the plant food. It arrived when promised.

RAC N801E Heavy Duty Single Barrel Foot Pump
RAC N801E Heavy Duty Single Barrel Foot Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot pump., 2 Jun. 2015
It's working brilliantly on my bike. Haven't tried anything else yet but it does come with nozzles. I'm happy with the seller and product.

Raleigh Mission Cycle Helmet - Black/Grey, Medium
Raleigh Mission Cycle Helmet - Black/Grey, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycle helmet, 18 May 2015
Excellent cycle helmet for that price. It arrived as promised. Will look at the seller again.

Sport Direct(TM) Bicycle Bike 0.5W MegaBeamTM LED Light Set 3 Diode LED Front Lamp & 3 Diode Rear CE Approved

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike lights, 4 May 2015
It arrived the next day after ordering. I'm so impressed for the price. The lights are REALLY bright, both front and rear, and I ll be fitting them on my new bike. It really is good value for what is an excellent product.

TeckNet® Wireless Mains Plug-In Doorbell Door Chime With 2 Push Bell, 500-feet Range with 52 Chimes
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars The tunes are annoying too. I ll look for a better one, 9 April 2015
I can't fault the working side, but it's so small and looks awful. I'm sorry but I don't want something so thin plastic looking on my front door. The tunes are annoying too. I ll look for a better one. The seller was good and it arrived a day early.

The Saboteur (PS3)
The Saboteur (PS3)
Offered by APE-GAMES

4.0 out of 5 stars Old game, 19 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Saboteur (PS3) (Video Game)
Order arrived fine no problems at all. Would use this seller again.

FX Factory Mains Charger for Apple iPhone 5/5C/5S/6/6 Plus iPad Air/Air 2 and Mini 2/3 Latest ios 8.0 - White
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Iphone charger, 1 Feb. 2015
Item arrived when promised. Works perfectly.

Addis Dustpan & Stiff Brush Linen
Addis Dustpan & Stiff Brush Linen
Offered by MightyHousewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Addis set., 1 Feb. 2015
Item arrived as promised. I needed a new set and this is as good as it gets.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11