Profile for Clickblade > Reviews

Content by Clickblade

Clickblade "Love You Sasinan" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Canon 6316B001 E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap
Canon 6316B001 E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon E-67II pinch lens cap., 4 Dec 2013
Canon E-67II pinch lens cap. Sorry amazon I per chased from EBay it was cheaper. Genuine Canon product, fast delivery and excellent quality product as usual from Canon.

Canon LCE77 E-77 II Lens Cap for EF Lens with USM
Canon LCE77 E-77 II Lens Cap for EF Lens with USM
Price: 9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon LCE77 E-77 II Lens Cap for EF Lens with USM, 4 Dec 2013
Canon LCE77 E-77 II Lens Cap for EF Lens with USM. Super fast delivery, excellent quality product and a genuine Canon product, I would recommend to anybody and I would use this company again.

Offered by digital_image_flow_uk
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Grey Kard Premium White Balance Card / Gray Card for Digital Photography, 4 Dec 2013
Digital Grey Kard Premium White Balance Card / Gray Card for Digital Photography. Just what I wanted, very fast delivery and for free. Excellent quality, good instruction leaflet. I would recommend this company.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Halogen heater 1600W, 25 Nov 2013
Halogen 1600W room heater. Quality score out of 100% - 70% a bit flimsy, dose it work yes not a bad little room heater but even with all 4 bars on you still only get 1600 watts. The same as 1 1/2 electric bars on a electric fire. Weather it is cost efficient I'm not sure, but all in all it's OK. And it is very bright so in the evenings you don't need a light on in your room. Would I recommend it yes. I bought it at a little shop in our village at the same price as Amazon sells them.

Tamrac MX5378 BLACK MAS Lens Case L - Black
Tamrac MX5378 BLACK MAS Lens Case L - Black
Price: 15.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Tamrac kit the best, 22 Nov 2013
Tamrac MX5378 lens case large. Very good quality well made and a very good design. Gives excellent lens protection well padded and shower proof. Fast delivery. I would recommend to any photographers.

Canon E-82II Lens Cap for 82mm Thread
Canon E-82II Lens Cap for 82mm Thread
Price: 12.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon E-82II LENS CAP, 22 Nov 2013
Canon E-82II lens cap 82mm. The perfect upgrade from the older version. Much easier to remove when your lens hood is fitted. The new pinch lens cap looks and feels a lot Bette's made than the old version. Now I have bought one I will replace the caps on all my lens's. I would recommend to all Canon photographers.

Tamrac 5585 Expedition 5x Backpack - Black
Tamrac 5585 Expedition 5x Backpack - Black
Offered by CameraKing
Price: 154.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Tamrac Expedition 5x Backpack, 21 Nov 2013
Tamrac Expedition 5x Backpack. Superb quality as the norm from Tamrac. I bought this from Alloutdoors.co.uk at an amazing special offer price of 104.99. So very happy about that. Good size for all my photography equipment. Not the lightest of backpacks but a very good design. Very comfortable to wear and lots of adjustability on all the straps. With plenty of compartments to store all the bits and bobs us photographers need. I would recommend the backpack to any photographer how caries a lot of kit. And also recommend all outdoors for the very good service.

Good Ideas Portable Mini Twin Tub Washing Machine 3.5kg Cap with Spin Dryer 2kg Cap (889) Ideal for small loads, flats, caravans
Offered by Good Ideas
Price: 99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable Mini Twin Tub Washing Machine 3.5kg Cap with Spin Dryer 2kg Cap., 16 Nov 2013
Portable Mini Twin Tub Washing Machine 3.5kg Cap with Spin Dryer 2kg Capacity. I have used it twice and works good a bit labour intensive but dose the job of washing well. Why I like it? The small size fits into my flat perfectly. Only 4 stars the hoses are a bit flimsy and could do with being a bit longer. Would I recommend yes yes yes.

Tamrac MX5347 BLACK MAS Lens Case Pro 200
Tamrac MX5347 BLACK MAS Lens Case Pro 200
Price: 20.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Tamrac MX5347 BLACK MAS Lens Case Pro 200., 16 Nov 2013
Tamrac MX5347 BLACK MAS Lens Case Pro 200. As always Tamrac kit superb quality materials the use top quality. I bought this for my Canon 70-200 f2.8 zoom lens. The fit perfect. Well recommend to any photographer.

Tamrac MX5375 BLACK MAS Lens Case M - Black
Tamrac MX5375 BLACK MAS Lens Case M - Black
Price: 14.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Tamrac MX5375 BLACK MAS Lens Case M - Black, 16 Nov 2013
Tamrac MX5375 BLACK MAS Lens Case M - Black. Excellent quality as expected from Tamrac. Fast delivery. I would recommend this item to any photographer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10