ARRAY(0x9e8deef4)

Profile for Kp Cowie > Reviews

Content by Kp Cowie

Kp Cowie "T Cowie" (Pembrokeshire, Wales)

Apple iPod nano 4GB silver
Apple iPod nano 4GB silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 30 Sep 2007
I got this iPod on the 28th of September and for the first day it was brilliant, but since then, I have had a couple problems.

I find the scroll wheel to be too sensitive, and it just flaps about everywhere, and this does not allow me to appropriately select the songs i want, also i have trouble with the headphones already, when i put them in i get a distorted sound, which is only fixed by replugging them in. Finally, I was quite disapointed by the video mode, it will only let you play vodeps purchased from apple, unless you find a way to meet all the specifics (I have tried this and failed)

I really would have liked to have praised this ipod, and this being my first ipod, i am quite disappointed by it, and i am considering returning it in the next few days, unless the problems sort themselves out.

Romeo + Juliet [DVD] [1996]
Romeo + Juliet [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is truly amazing..., 7 May 2006
This review is from: Romeo + Juliet [DVD] [1996] (DVD)
It disapoints me when people stereotype this movie for the 'MTV' generation.

I studied this film in my english lessons recently, following the cinematography etc. and it was amazing on how the whole class got involved. Leonardo portrays a strong and dynamic character and he shows some really good acting throughout. The movie has a huuge following in my school, not just among the pupils, but along with the teachers as well.

The music that follows the movie is fantastic as well, so I would strongly recommend purchasing that along with this brilliant DVD. 5*

Tom Cowie

R&B Lovesongs
R&B Lovesongs
Price: 12.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok. These aint love songs., 5 Feb 2006
This review is from: R&B Lovesongs (Audio CD)
when i got this cd i was expecting propa love songs, you know, slow, meaningful songs. But when i played it, i was a bit confused on why they have some songs in it that arent love songs, like for example, Sugarbabes - Ugly, which tempo is to fast compared to 80% of the rest of the cd. To be honest, i beleive that the people behind the making of the cd are trying to hard to keep of up with the more recent hits, then it should of.

Romeo And Juliet
Romeo And Juliet
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful soundtrack, 5 Feb 2006
This review is from: Romeo And Juliet (Audio CD)
I love it, I love it. There, that is how you describe this album. The songs: brilliant, mine being number 9 and 10, where the kissing you instrumental gives me goosepimples right down me back. though i sometimes find the voice overs irratating, it gives the soundtrack its charm and uniqueness. this cd is amazing! honestly! 5/5 no doubt

Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince: Children's Edition (Harry Potter 6)
Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince: Children's Edition (Harry Potter 6)
by J.K. Rowling
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont listen, this book is gripping, 3 Aug 2005
People have been let down by this book, but they don't take this book for granted. Firstly I believe JK Rowling is building the setting for finale of the series. People have been waiting for this book for 2 years now and some aren't thankful, but I was so gripped throughout the book, I could not put in down, also, I believed that book was in a much happier tone, compared to the 4th and 5th one as Harry only seemed to shout at Ron and Hermione, like all the time. But I think the book is soooo much more gripping, and more Heart rendering than all the other previous books put together.
Don't be let down by this book, after all it is one of the best books in the world,
Tom Cowie