Profile for P d Morgan > Reviews

P d Morgan

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

5.0 out of 5 stars (the other 3 change like the wind), 23 May 2015
This review is from: Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (Audio CD)
The more you play this album the more you realise what a complex musical feat it is. The tunes run between dischord and harmony effortlessly. I think that this be one of the two albums that remain constantly in my top 5, (the other 3 change like the wind). If you hear this and don't like it, play it again and again. It will get under your skin. Fantastic.

Lady From Shanghai
Lady From Shanghai

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky Masterpiece, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Lady From Shanghai (Audio CD)
How can you effectively review Pere Ubu. It will never be to everybody's taste. At times iy sounds like an out of control train, others whimsical and inane. But that why the people that like Pere Ubu, like Pere Ubu.

Foundations French 2 (Palgrave Foundation Series Languages)
Foundations French 2 (Palgrave Foundation Series Languages)
by Kate Beeching

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 9 Dec. 2013
Bought it on behalf of my student daughter. Very bright and well made. Intelligently laid out. Very highly recommended for studying French.,

The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Superb, 9 Dec. 2013
Beautifully packaged. Beautifully sung. This is the nest album of 2-13 no doubt about it.Emotional, fun and yet bleak in places. All boxes ticked for me.