Profile for michael the dog > Reviews

Content by michael the dog

michael the dog "doctorfreud"

The Causal Angel (Jean le Flambeur Book 2)
The Causal Angel (Jean le Flambeur Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable incomprehension, 29 Sep 2014
East to read and good fun. Can't say I understood much of the convoluted science and fantasy hybrid plot. I liked the characters and the quantum soup of their internal and external lives. My only criticism would be there seemed to a lot of loose ends at the end. Another book perhaps?

TECNIFIBRE T-Fight 295 VO2 Max Tennis Racket
TECNIFIBRE T-Fight 295 VO2 Max Tennis Racket

5.0 out of 5 stars Great racket!, 17 Aug 2013
Light and powerful, the racket generates a lot of spin. The strings have hardly moved out of place despite many games and hitting the ball hard. Highly recommended.

Golf's Golden Rule: What Every Pro Does Instinctively - And You Don't
Golf's Golden Rule: What Every Pro Does Instinctively - And You Don't
by Steve Gould

5.0 out of 5 stars Game changer, 30 April 2013
I must admit to groaning at first when I read at the start of the book it was about the 'impact zone'. A current trendy buzz word in golf. However, the central point that the authors keep returning to is the position of the hands during a complete swing. They emphasise repeatedly, that the position of the hands should be hinged not rolled. This relatively simple idea has a huge impact on the distance,accuracy and clean hitting of the ball. This has turned my golf game around and I actually enjoy playing much more now. I rarely hit those dreaded fat and thin shots that can ruin a round. Believe me this book if you follow their instructions will rescue your game and improve it. How about something on putting guys?