Profile for Mike Irving > Reviews

Content by Mike Irving

Mike Irving (Carlisle UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Alan Titchmarsh Ratchet Secateur
Alan Titchmarsh Ratchet Secateur

5.0 out of 5 stars Bound for southern California, 28 Feb 2011
Bought on behalf of friends in Southern California. Flying out with us March 2nd. Gave it 5 stars because it looks good and the service was excellent. Reasonable price too.

The Chic Murray Collection: The Best Of Chic Murray [DVD]
The Chic Murray Collection: The Best Of Chic Murray [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chic Murray
Offered by Sent2u

1.0 out of 5 stars Read the reviews first, 25 Feb 2011
Like others, I can only agree with low ratings and the comments (re "The CM collection"). Seeing a Scottish comedian, Ron Dale,on a recent Amazon cruise (what a show-off), he made me think of Chic so I decided to check out what was available by him on tape/DVD when I got home. My first purchase, having by then read some reviews, was "A world of his own"....I enjoyed this,altho, like most people I really just want to see Chic "in action" ie performing...we already know he was a ground breaker etc. Today I found the DVD "The Collection" in a local charity shop....even at £1 I reckon it's a rip-off!!! I'm sure glad I did'nt spend any more, on-line or otherwise.

Corvette 2011 Calendar
Corvette 2011 Calendar
by Time Factory
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Not better than the real thing, 2 Dec 2010
This review is from: Corvette 2011 Calendar (Calendar)
I hang it in my garage as that's were I keep the real thing. I'm just a poseur I guess.

I Just Want to Thank You Lord
I Just Want to Thank You Lord

5.0 out of 5 stars Sneaky rerelease on new label!, 24 Sep 2010
The CD itself is good. Shame that this is the second time it has been released...I bought it the first time around. Fortunately, before unwrapping it I noticed it stated it is a rerelease. THat's why I returned it and am awaiting a refund.

Panasonic Mini DV tape SP 60/LP 90 min [3 Pack]
Panasonic Mini DV tape SP 60/LP 90 min [3 Pack]
Offered by TapeCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini DV tapes, 3 May 2009
Unbelievably great value [in comparison to prices years ago]. Even included postage. Service very quick. Extremely satisfied customer [me]

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4