Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Ugreen 3.5mm Stereo jack Female to 2RCA Male Audio Cable 20CM for connecting iPod, iPhone, iPad, smartphones, tablets and mp3 players,MP3,Home theater Gold Plated
Offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Jan. 2016
Work fine for my headphones. Nice solid connection.

2016 Upgraded Wireless Charger [Slide Terminator] - CHOE QI Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy Note 5, S6 Edge+/S6/S6 Edge/S7 Edge, Nexus 4/5/6,Nokia Lumia 950xl and Lumia 950 and All Qi-Enabled Devices
Offered by CHOETECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 Jan. 2016
Great to recharge my Nexus 7 (2013) which was having problems recharging with a regular cable. Just place on the top and wait for the light to be a steady blue. Easy.

Dudu N Girlie Cot Bed Cotton Jersey Fitted Sheets,70 x 140 cm, White, Pack of 2
Dudu N Girlie Cot Bed Cotton Jersey Fitted Sheets,70 x 140 cm, White, Pack of 2
Offered by The Planet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 Jan. 2016
Lovely soft, thick sheets. Wash well.

Vital Baby Suction Bowl Unbelievabowl (Orange)
Vital Baby Suction Bowl Unbelievabowl (Orange)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bowl didn't attach to base but have fixed it., 29 Jan. 2016
In the product I received the bowl didn't attach to the base because the little plastic connectors were too large to fit into the grooves.

*Update* After a little bit of sanding the bowl now attaches to the base (it's still a bit tight and sometimes hard to get apart). So I'm giving 4* instead of my initial 2*.

However, the suction is excellent and the bowl doesn't move when my granddaughter (11 months) pulls at it.

You need a VERY smooth surface for the bowl to stick to: wood table, lightly textured work top, PVC table cloth etc. don't work; melamine chopping board and high chair tray does.

Nice bright, sturdy bowl and easy to clean.

Bibetta Ultrabib Baby Bib (Green Owl)
Bibetta Ultrabib Baby Bib (Green Owl)
Offered by Bibetta Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 Jan. 2016
Great bib. Soft and comfy. Pocket catches more bits than other bibs I've tried and is just the right depth for my 10 month old to retrieve the occasional tasty morsel. Washes easily.

Sennheiser RS120 II RF Wireless On-Ear Headphone with UK/Ireland Power Supply
Sennheiser RS120 II RF Wireless On-Ear Headphone with UK/Ireland Power Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for hard of hearing., 29 Jan. 2016
I have bought three of these. One for me and two for my parents.
We all suffer hearing loss and these headphones are just perfect to listen to the TV.

On most TVs plugging the headphones in the headphone socket mutes the sound for anyone else listening. If you want other people to listen to the TV sound without muting it then you will need to use the OUT audio red and white connectors on the back of the TV set (doesn't work with IN).

I had to buy a set of stereo 3.5mm jack female to 2RCA male connectors (red and white) to connect to the TV red and white connectors OUT then just plugged the headphones into the 3.5mm jack. (These are the ones I ended up with, but there are loads of others similar - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00B2HP1FY )

One of the TVs didn't have audio OUT red and white connectors, but they had a BT box and this had the red and white connectors on the back of the box which worked fine instead.

The audio OUT from the TV is at a set volume so you adjust the volume on the headphones instead, there's a dial on the right ear pad.

Below this is a tuning dial to get the best reception from the TV (it's a bit close to the volume and once tuned I put some tape over it to avoid moving it by mistake).

I found the headphones comfy and easy to use.

600LB HEAVY DUTY SACK TRUCK INDUSTRIAL HAND TROLLEY NEW
600LB HEAVY DUTY SACK TRUCK INDUSTRIAL HAND TROLLEY NEW
Offered by Oypla

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted! Just what I needed to move heavy garden pots., 23 Aug. 2015
Heavier and sturdier than I'd thought - moved the large garden pots really easily. Delighted to save my back!
I got the yellow one and it was easy to fix together, just have to put on the wheels, axle, washers and split pins. Wheels have a funny smell, but I'm sure this will wear off after a while.

Icy Box 3.5-Inch Enclosure for USB3 SATA HDD
Icy Box 3.5-Inch Enclosure for USB3 SATA HDD
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item., 23 Aug. 2015
Works perfectly and quietly. Didn't get particularly hot on a long data transfer.

Samsung ram memory 2GB DDR2 PC2 6400-800MHz SODIMM for laptops
Samsung ram memory 2GB DDR2 PC2 6400-800MHz SODIMM for laptops

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 23 Aug. 2015
Works perfectly in my Toshiba L450-13U laptop as a matching pair for my other, already installed, memory. I'm delighted.

BATTERY FOR TOSHIBA PA3534U-1BRS PABAS098 PABAS099 A200
BATTERY FOR TOSHIBA PA3534U-1BRS PABAS098 PABAS099 A200
Offered by TradeMarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 23 Aug. 2015
Was a bit dubious about ordering this battery as my laptop L450-13U wasn't specifically mentioned. Quick delivery. I charged and recharged as specified in the instructions and the battery works perfectly. I'm delighted!

Page: 1 | 2