Profile for beauty590 > Reviews

beauty590

Kids Kit Seesaw and Activity Table
Kids Kit Seesaw and Activity Table
Offered by everyCasa Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandsons love it and use table part every day - great value overall, 24 Feb 2014
Lovely idea and just what we needed for twin 2 year old boys. They use the table every day for both play and to sit and eat snacks in the living room and the seasaw is great fun too.
When the warmer weather comes we plan to let them use it out of doors.
For a multi-tasker in a small house it would be grand for drawing, painting, general play and a bit of fun.
Great value for money and portable too.
Only downside is I don't think it will be suitable for age 5, as even though they are not big for their ages, it could prove difficult to get their legs under.

Silverline 184953 3-in-1 Rotary Cutter 45mm Diameter Blades
Silverline 184953 3-in-1 Rotary Cutter 45mm Diameter Blades

4.0 out of 5 stars Silverline Rotary cutter blades, 31 May 2012
The description of this item is somewhat misleading, but still I love my rotary cutter. The cutter arrives with one straight blade in situ and 3 replacements - two wavy and one straight blade. I have only tried the straight blade so far. It is very easy to use, just one click, but very sharp (I cut my finger trying to clean a blade). Instructions would be welcome, but a great product and excellent value for money. Haven't tried to change the blades yet, as I said, but looks easy enough. Need to use a cutting mat to protect the blade and surfaces. I have only tried the cutter on cotton fabric so far, but am sure it would work on other fabric and paper just as well
Silverline 184953 3-in-1 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades