Profile for lg > Reviews

Content by lg

lg

Amour- Sexy Erotic Lingerie Black Strings Teddy Romper Stripper Wear (Criss Cross)
Offered by E-Darter

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of me in two and then we had the best sex of our lives, 5 Aug. 2014
As soon as my husband saw it he ripped it of me in two and then we had the best sex of our lives

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Aug. 2014
Rubbish broken in a month I recommend other more expensive cables

OVEN MATE
OVEN MATE
Offered by Cyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 15 Oct. 2011
This review is from: OVEN MATE
I have never submitted a review on Amazon before but after using this product for the first time I had to write one. My oven has not been cleaned for an embarassingly long time, not through lack of effort on my part, but simply because I have struggeled to find a product that can get it really clean. I must have spent a fortune over the years trying different products and spent hours scrubbing away at it but never again! The first application took 90% of the dirt off and the rest came off the second time. I was hesitant about leaving it on for too long at first but I needn't have worried. My oven will never look "as new" simply because it isn't but I am no longer ashamed of the state of it and will never buy any other oven cleaning products again.