Profile for K7 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Nigella Lawson Living Kitchen Butter Dish, Black
Nigella Lawson Living Kitchen Butter Dish, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Dec. 2014
Beautiful! I wanted a plain black ceramic butter dish, without any of the usual guff proclaiming "I amme an olde worlde butterre dishe!". This is perfect.

Thank you to whoever suggested smearing the lid with butter - it works a treat! No woody taint, just good creamy butter from a classily understated receptacle.

BRAND NEW - SET OF 4 WOODEN SPOON SET - GREAT FOR ALL TYPES OF COOKING & BAKING - HIGHLY DURABLE - NON STICK POTS & PANS FRIENDLY
Offered by Bid Buy Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter Rubbish, 11 Sept. 2014
Four months after purchase, I now have four wooden spoon heads decapitated from their handles, which are too thin to sustain any form of stirring, however delicately used.

DO NOT BUY!!!

AMD 6300 FX 3.5Ghz (Turbo 4.1Ghz) Six Core Piledriver + 4GB DDR3 1600mhz Corsair + Asus M5A78L-M Motherboard Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh yes!!!, 5 Sept. 2014
I'm so chuffed with this - I've finally got the computer I deserve! It actually shipped with the low-profile Corsair memory, and for good reason. I bought a full-size Corsair to beef things up, and I did manage to get it in, but, as I've got a microATX case, I don't think I can get any more full-size ones in. So don't buy 12GB of full size Corsair if you've got a microATX case!!!

All in all, a definite winner!

OXO Good Grips Box Grater
OXO Good Grips Box Grater

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxo does it again!, 5 Sept. 2014
Brilliant! To be honest, I got more than I bargained for. When it said 'box grater' I thought, box as opposed to flat. So imagine my surprise when it arrived with a collection box as well!!! Oxo make brilliant kitchenware, and I bought this grater because of the brand. Far from being disappointed, I am chuffed to bits! The trademark ergonomically designed handle makes using it a real pleasure - I just made a gorgeous cheese sandwich - I could give you the recipe, but then I'd have to kill you! ;-)

Discoball® Shisha eGo CE4 Full 1100mah Kit Stop Smoking aid Electronic Cigarettes With ZIPPER Case Uk Seller Fast Shipping
Offered by Discoball

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 2 Sept. 2014
It leaks all over the place, and tastes like you're drinking the liquid straight out of the bottle. Both batteries stopped working after around a week. The Kanger Evod is much better designed and still going strong after around a month. Don't waste your money on this.

Master Class Argon Acacia Knife Block Set, 5  Piece
Master Class Argon Acacia Knife Block Set, 5 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Now these really are quality knives, 2 Sept. 2014
Beautifully crafted and presented, this knife set lets you know your money is well spent as soon as it is out of the box. Each knife is a joy to use, and the chef's knife in particular is beautifully balanced. A real winner!

Kanger EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit (Silver)
Kanger EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit (Silver)
Offered by Imago Global

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite winner!, 7 Aug. 2014
I'd give it 10 out of 5 if I could. My previous experience with vaping had put me straight back in to the tobacco camp - leaky vapourisers, burnt-plastic taste... Anyway, I persevered, and after much research, I came across this little beauty. It gives off a nice thick vape without leaving a taste in the mouth like I'd drunk the fluid straight from the bottle.

Best of all, it arrived ready to go - no sitting around for 8 hours waiting for the damn battery to charge, just fill and vape!

Wormwood Herb - Artemesia absinthium 100g
Wormwood Herb - Artemesia absinthium 100g
Offered by AbbeyBotanicals

4.0 out of 5 stars Shame Eva Green didn't come with it!, 20 July 2014
Bitter as wormwood, so the saying goes...I wouldn't recommend sprinkling it on your beans!

Behringer MS40 Digital Monitor Speakers
Behringer MS40 Digital Monitor Speakers
Offered by redappleaudio

5.0 out of 5 stars Hallellujah! Better than a pair of cotton buds!, 20 July 2014
To cut a long story short, I was forced to use a pair of MS16s as a stop-gap, and had totally gotten used to their muddy sound.

These MS40s have brought me back to sonic reality with their crisp tops and punchy kicks. One thing though - Behringer didn't supply a cable to link left and right, which they did do with the MS16s. Lucky thing, eh?

2 x Transparent Microwave Vented Plate Food Cover Splash Guard - Dishwasher Safe, 27cm (Diameter) x 6.3cm (Height)
Offered by Happy Houses

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 May 2014
These covers are just right. An overdue replacement for a flimsy one from a certain Swedish flat-pack company. No worries about these bending out of shape, or splitting, these plate covers are sturdily constructed and built to last.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4