Profile for h > Reviews

TRIXES 5ml Easy Fill Travel Perfume Aftershave Atomiser Spray Bottle Pink
TRIXES 5ml Easy Fill Travel Perfume Aftershave Atomiser Spray Bottle Pink
Offered by Digiflex

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaked, 16 Jun. 2016
Leaked everywhere and went in the bin
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2016 2:10 PM BST

Liroyal Set of 4 Sheet Fasteners - Four Sheet Ties - Stops Bedding From Slipping Off Mattress Or Cot Bed - Also Ideal For Ironing Board Covers

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 Jun. 2016
I don't have any more problems with my bed sheet

In Order To Live: A North Korean Girl's Journey to Freedom
In Order To Live: A North Korean Girl's Journey to Freedom
by Yeonmi Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Very moving, 16 Jun. 2016
I enjoyed reading this book, it was very interesting and moving.

Aglaia Glass Aroma Diffuser Essential Oil Humidifier with 7-Color LED Light Change Ultrasonic Cool Mist and Auto Timer for Bedroom, Spa and Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 16 Jun. 2016
I love this diffuser, beautiful quality (i bought the glass one), keeps me cool on warm days. I love watching the mist make shapes, it's so relaxing. I would recommend this!

Anti-Discriminatory Practice: Equality, Diversity and Social Justice (Practical Social Work Series)
by Professor Neil Thompson

250 Essential Kanji for Everyday Use: Volume 1: v. 1
250 Essential Kanji for Everyday Use: Volume 1: v. 1
by Akiyo Nishino

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2016
Clearly laid out and easy to follow

The Walking Dead Compendium Volume 1
The Walking Dead Compendium Volume 1
by Robert Kirkman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 5 Jan. 2016
Bought this as a gift after watching the tv series and I've heard only good things about it! Hopefully I'll get to read it soon.

Higher Nature True Food Easy Iron Pack of 90
Higher Nature True Food Easy Iron Pack of 90

5.0 out of 5 stars My search for the perfect iron tablets is over!, 5 Jan. 2016
I got fed up of eating eggs so I bought this and haven't looked back :).
They are sometimes difficult to swallow because of the smell and the fact they float in my mouth, but overall these are the best ones I could find with a low dose.

The Girl with Seven Names: A North Korean Defector's Tale
The Girl with Seven Names: A North Korean Defector's Tale
by Hyeonseo Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't look at the pictures until the end (they contain spoilers), 5 Jan. 2016
The book is beautifully written with tension throughout - it is hard to believe it is a real story. The regime of North Korea reminded me so much of the book nineteen eighty-four, it was disturbing how truth and fiction has blurred. I learnt a lot reading this book, not just historically, but emotionally too. The kindness of one particularly person in the book made me cry, I've never known anyone to be so selflessly kind. Hyeonseo Lee is honest and inspiring, even admitting that she still struggles with happiness after all she has been through. I hope that she realises what a glowing light she has been for many people across the world.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6