Profile for LizP > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Our Daughter's Wedding Photo Frame, Parent's Gift
Our Daughter's Wedding Photo Frame, Parent's Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a beautiful gift for our parents!, 26 Jun 2013
The frame was different than the one currently being sold. It had 5 different photos in it which is very nice because you included more memories.

Our Son's Wedding Photo Frame, Parents of the Groom Gift
Our Son's Wedding Photo Frame, Parents of the Groom Gift
Offered by OccasionsDirect
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a beautiful gift for our parents!, 26 Jun 2013

White Organza Flower Pearl and Crystal Centre Hair Grip Clip Slide Pin
White Organza Flower Pearl and Crystal Centre Hair Grip Clip Slide Pin

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 12 May 2012
This little clip is for my flower girl. I wasn't sure how big it would be and I assumed it was larger, but I'm glad it's the size it is because she's only 2. It's just perfect!!

Clip in Synthetic Hair Extensions - Dark Brown (2) - 22 inch Long - 140g Hair weight
Offered by Sarahs Hair
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 9 April 2012
Item was just as described. Didn't expect the hair to be so dark because it looks lighter on the screen. But it is dark brown. Custom service replied to my questions and were very courteous as well. Thank you!!

Essential Grammar in Use With Answers: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Elementary Students of English
by Raymond Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected!!, 20 Mar 2012
The item was just what I was expecting. It was the second addition, but the older version with the old cover. It was used but had very little wear. Thanks ;)

Sassoon 1200W Ultimate Styler
Sassoon 1200W Ultimate Styler
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 20 Mar 2012
This is a great product! I love all the attachments. I have long hair and can wrap my hair around the brushes various times without it getting tangled. It's perfect!! Thanks ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3