Profile for Sama > Reviews

Content by Sama

Sama (Cambridge, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
BESTIM INCUK NEW Cute Cat Children's Room Bedroom Vinyl Decal Wall Switch Sticker
Offered by Urana

5.0 out of 5 stars but otherwise it was easy to put on the wall, 10 April 2015
Needed tweezers to apply the paws, but otherwise it was easy to put on the wall. It's easy to peel off and stick on again, we had to try several times to get the eye balls to the right spot. Perfect little thing and incredibly cheap.

ZANZEA Women's Sexy Crop Top Sport Padded Boob Tube Leisure Lace Strap Vest Yoga Stretch Bra

5.0 out of 5 stars Perferfect bra alternative, 27 Mar. 2015
This is surprisingly comfortable. The fabric is very stretchy and not scratchy at all even though there's lace on it. I'm a size 12 and this is my favourite bra now.

Women's Seamless Lace Boob Tube Bandeau Strapless Tops (White)
Women's Seamless Lace Boob Tube Bandeau Strapless Tops (White)
Offered by Broadfashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny little thing, 27 Mar. 2015
The fabric looks nice, but it's way too small for any adult. I also thought that it'd come with the transparent straps, but it didn't. Given that it's so cheap, I've given it 2 stars as I might be able to use the fabric for something.

Salcura Intensive Spray 250ml
Salcura Intensive Spray 250ml
Offered by Salcura Natural Skin Therapy

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for us, 7 Dec. 2014
I used this on my 10 year old daughter who's had eczema for a long time now. I really had high hopes for it based on all the positive reviews, but unfortunately it didn't work for us. It stings instead of soothing and the eczema didn't improve at all even though we kept using this for about a year.
I really wish there was something other than strong steroid creams that improves her eczema .

Zip Zap Zooom Ladies Vintage Japanese Manga Anime Cartoon Hentai T-Shirt All Sizes - Small
Offered by Zip-Zap-Zooom

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't think it's really cotton, 3 Dec. 2014
It says that it's 100% cotton, but it doesn't feel like it. Having a background in textiles I had to do a test with a snippet of the fabric and I found that it burns like a mixed fabric so I'm 100% certain that it's not 100% cotton. Otherwise the fabric is quite thin and the fit rather small, but the recipient is very happy with it.

Draper Expert 31998 1/4-Inch Square Drive x 1/4-Inch Hexagon Screwdriver Bit Holding Socket
Offered by XPN1

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 Jan. 2014
The Draper Expert 1/4-inch square drive x 1/4-inch hexagon screwdriver bit holding socket is a very useful product. This one is of good quality too. Highly recommended.

Vivobarefoot Mens Scott M Chukka Boots 300024-01 Brown/Canvas 12 UK, 46 EU
Vivobarefoot Mens Scott M Chukka Boots 300024-01 Brown/Canvas 12 UK, 46 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., 26 Jan. 2014
My pair of Vivobarefoot Scott Men's show is very comfortable and of good quality. I am happy with this purchase.

Wera 05073275001 Joker SB Ratchet Combination Spanner, 15 mm
Wera 05073275001 Joker SB Ratchet Combination Spanner, 15 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality tool., 26 Jan. 2014
The Wera Joker size 15 ring ratchet spanner is a good quality tool with useful features at a reasonable price. I would recommend this product to others.

Vivobarefoot Womens Neo Trail W Running Shoes 200004-04 Olive/Blackberry 9 UK, 42 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Narrower toebox then older Vivobarefoot models, 11 Dec. 2013
I have been wearing Vivobarefoot shoes almost exclusively now for a year or two. I bought this pair for my Mom who is now a fan as well. Unfortunately it appears that newer Vivobarefoot shoes are not nearly as wide at the toes as the older models are. These are definitely pointy at the toes and so cram my toes together.

This is a real shame, I truely hope that Vivo shoes won't all become like other 'normal' shoes that I was so happy to not to have to wear anymore. The thin soles are a nice touch, but it is the round toebox that was the most important feature of these shoes for me. Admittedly the round toed shoes I have do look a bit unusual, they aren't the most fashionable or elegant, but they are very comfortable and they don't hurt my toes. It's too bad that Vivobarefoot seems to be sacrificing the barefoot shape for more conventional looks.

I gave it 3 stars because the shoes are well made and for people with the right foot shape these might be ideal.

Tones Deep Hand Carved Rug Top Quality Pile Offering a Comtemporary Feel 110cm x 170cm Approx 6x4
Offered by orientalrugcompany

5.0 out of 5 stars rug, 24 Sept. 2013
We've had this rug for over a year now. It is very thick so it's quite comfortable to sit or lie on. It seems to be holding up well and it's not showing dirt much.

Page: 1 | 2