Profile for Tino > Reviews

Tino

Quick Change: Tiny Tales of Transformation
Quick Change: Tiny Tales of Transformation

5.0 out of 5 stars A great collection of flash fictions, 6 July 2014
A great collection of flash fictions. I particularly enjoyed 'Clean Linen', 'The Metamorphosis', 'The Comfort of Neighbours' and 'Special Offer'. All these flashes relate to change, be it a physical, mental, emotional or metaphorical transformation, often in an unexpected way. A brilliant read - stop reading reviews and start reading this collection!

Rapture and what comes after
Rapture and what comes after

5.0 out of 5 stars Flashes of the rise and fall of love., 6 July 2014
What a brill collection. This collection is composed of 30 flash fictions, as the description for the book says, we have 15 tales of love at its beautiful ignition (which the soppy, homeless romantic in me loved) and then 15 continuations of the same love, often from the perspective of another, but revealing a taste of what some would call cynicism, but most would acknowledge as the reality. Love isn't always great, but this collection of flash fiction is, so go read it now

Gingering The World From The Inside
Gingering The World From The Inside
by Anna Freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential poetry for gingers and anyone who just loves poetry!, 13 Jan. 2014
This collection of poetry is incredible. Anna Freeman manages to dispel the myth that gingers have no souls by bearing hers in her poems that are full of honesty, hilarity and beauty.

Re-Evolution
Re-Evolution

5.0 out of 5 stars What does this album mean for Amberian Dawn fans?, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Re-Evolution (Audio CD)
I'm going to write about what this album means for me, and what it should mean for other AD fans...

This album is a celebration of both past, present and future. This album screams to me: "Look at what we have done before, look at what we can do now, and look what is yet to come!"

As an AD fan, listening to this album excites me. I know this band will continue to make fantastic music. Yes, the singer has a very different style compared to the previous one, but I am not afraid of change. AD changed with every album, this is how they grew. Without change, there is no growth.

I look forward to the next album...