Profile for GrampsUK > Reviews

Philips AquaTouch AT899/16 Wet and Dry Shaver Black
Philips AquaTouch AT899/16 Wet and Dry Shaver Black
Price: 49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I am not very happy with the shaver, 5 July 2014
I am not very happy with the shaver. Firstly, it does not include a trimmer. I have had to hang on to my old Remington shaver in order to use it's trimmer.
Included in the box was a leaflet in which it stated that by registering the purchase, it would add another year to the guarantee, giving 3 options for doing so. I tried all three without success. It failed to recognise any of them. I gave up in the end.
When the low battery light comes on, there is no indication of how much time is left before the battery runs out completely.

In Broad Daylight
In Broad Daylight
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars In Broad Daylight. by Seth Harwood., 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: In Broad Daylight (Kindle Edition)
A great story. As the old cliche goes, "I couldn't`could `t put it down."
I give it top marks.
You will not be disappointed.

The Very Best of Django Reinhardt (Deluxe Edition)
The Very Best of Django Reinhardt (Deluxe Edition)
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars The Very Best of Django Reinhardt (Deluxe Edition), 3 Jun 2014
I was tempted by the price. 54 tracks. I expected them to be all to be Hot Club recordings. However, this is not the case. I was disappointed. Some of the Hot Club tracks are not as I remember them either. I will have to be more careful next time.

Look Behind You
Look Behind You

4.0 out of 5 stars Look Behind You by Sibel Hodge., 27 May 2014
This review is from: Look Behind You (Kindle Edition)
An enjoyable thriller. Many surprise situations.

Unfortunately, there was.a technical problem. About35% into the book the last word on the page was hyphenated. The second part of the word did not appear on the next page. This occurred at least 20 times or more through the rest of the book.
. .The settings I use are text size 8' Black on white background.
I am pleased to say that didn't` spoil it for me.

Stirred with Love
Stirred with Love
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Stirred with Love by Marcie Steele., 25 May 2014
This review is from: Stirred with Love (Kindle Edition)
In my opinion, a woman`s book. I guessed the outcome of the story long before the end.
Good for a light read while on holiday.

Canon PIXMA MG7150 All in one printer - Black (Print, Scan, Copy, Wifi, Air Print and Pixma Cloud Link)
Offered by Ballicom International
Price: 122.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon PIXMA MG7150 all in one printer., 23 May 2014
I am delighted with the product. I originally had in mind separate printer and scanner. I also wanted a printer with separate ink cartridges. After much research, I decided that I would save money and desk space by purchasing a combined printer and scanner. I think that I have made the right decision. I consider it to be excellent value.

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.69

2.0 out of 5 stars The room., 24 April 2014
I am very disappointed with this one. I have tried all four chapters and Epilogue, without success. I got nowhere.
I would appreciate advice from other users on what I am doing wrong;

Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Broken Dolls by James Carol., 20 April 2014
The most horrific horror story I have ever read. Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
However, if you are squeamish, or inclined to get nightmares, give it a wide berth.
There is one thing that puzzles me. What happened to Eve?

Paying The Piper
Paying The Piper
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Paying the Piper by Simon Wood., 16 April 2014
This review is from: Paying The Piper (Kindle Edition)
An exciting tale. Pure fantasy. Nevertheless, exciting. Lots of twists and turns.
I look forward to reading another of Simon Wood`s books.

Alex Cross, Run: (Alex Cross 20)
Alex Cross, Run: (Alex Cross 20)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Alex Cross Run., 15 April 2014
Quite exciting reading, but I cannot imagine this sort of thing happing in real life.
The story contains many exciting twists. I have read about a little past half way so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5