Profile for GrampsUK > Reviews

PRINTMASTER 18.1
PRINTMASTER 18.1
Offered by Pytrops

3.0 out of 5 stars Printmaster 18.1, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: PRINTMASTER 18.1 (Software)
Printmaster 18.1 is quite good. But in my opinion, not as good as Printmaster Platinum, which I was no longer able to use as it is not compatible with Windows 7. 64 bit.
I keep getting a message asking me to register my purchase, which I have done twice. It still persists.

Mahjong II
Mahjong II

4.0 out of 5 stars Mah Jong 11 (Tablet edition), 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mahjong II (App)
Since downloading and installing this app, I have found Mah Jong Pro. They are both good. But the pro version is streets better. I now have both on my Kindle Fire HD. Both are excellent value, and won't break the bank. A great way to relax.

Mahjong
Mahjong

4.0 out of 5 stars Mah Jong (Kindle Tablet edition), 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mahjong (App)
This is a great app. However, I have since found the Mah Jong Pro app which is even better; I do revert to this one from time to time. Mah Jong is a great way to relax. Both apps are wonderful value.

Mahjong Pro
Mahjong Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Mahjong Pro., 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mahjong Pro (App)
I am delighted with the app. I have several Mah Jong apps on my Kindle Fire HD. This one is the best. I have become really addicted to Mah Jong. There is hardly a day goes by when I don't spend an hour or so playing it. There are so many variations, that I am still finding new ones. It is really great for relaxation. Highly recommended. You won't be disappointed.

Lifemax/RNIB Men's Talking Atomic Watch 407.1 with Bracelet
Lifemax/RNIB Men's Talking Atomic Watch 407.1 with Bracelet
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars RNIB Lifemax 407.1 men's talking watch with bracelet., 20 Sept. 2013
This is the second watch of this type I have purchased. The first one was fine until the battery ran out I have experienced problems with it, which are still unresolved. I purchesed the first one from a different supplier at a considerably higher price. The only reason I haven't given it it 5 stars is due to the battery problem. The battery lasted about 18 months. Otherwise, I am delighted with it, and would hate to be without one. Buy while you can. You won't be disappointed. At Amazon's price it's a bargain.

The Happy Nigun
The Happy Nigun

5.0 out of 5 stars The Happy Nigun, 29 July 2013
This review is from: The Happy Nigun (MP3 Download)
I am delighted with it, being a great fan of Klezmer music, and have no hesitation in recommending it.
Give it a try. I don't think that you will be disappointed.

Circles In A Spiral
Circles In A Spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars Circles in a Spiral. By Becca Berg., 27 July 2013
Although I consider this to be a woman`s book, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I was intrigued by the twists and turns of the tale.

I have no hesitation in recommending the book to anyone who enjoys reading a good novel.

SHF. A satisfied male reader.

Pervertimento For Bagpipes, Bicycle And Balloons, S. 66
Pervertimento For Bagpipes, Bicycle And Balloons, S. 66

5.0 out of 5 stars Pervertimento for Bagpipes, Bicycle and Balloons., 20 July 2013
I have wanted a copy of this for many years. It is hilarious. I still have the recording on vinyl CD. Unfortunately I no longer have the facility for playing it.

I first heard it on BBC radio many years ago, when I think what is now Radio 4 was the BBC Home service.

The story on how I was able to get the oribinal vinyl is a long one, with a successful ending.

A copy of the whole recording, another 3 parts may be found by doing a search in 'music store' on a Kindle Fire HD. Recommended.

FPUK 3 Metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD [Electronics]
FPUK 3 Metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD [Electronics]
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars FPUK 3 metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD, 20 July 2013
I am delightedf with the product. It does just what I wanted it to do. Take the audio output from my Kindle Fire HD to an outboard amplifier. Excellent service in delivery and packaging too. Highly recommended.

Mini Piano ®
Mini Piano ®

3.0 out of 5 stars Mini Piano. Purchased from Amazon UK, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Mini Piano ® (App)
A 'fun app'. Nothing more. The keys are too small for serioux music. Maybe gooid for indroducing kids to keyboard instruments. I quite enjoy fiddling with it. I am partiallysighted and unable to read music. A bargain at the price.

The device has been greatly improved since it has had several updates. It now has an option for displaying two keyboards, giving a range of 4 octaves. It will now play chords with some of the pre-programmed tunes.

I particularly like the sounds of the harp and bells.

It has given me several hours of fun.

Don't get me wrong. I'm no musician. :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7