Profile for joan > Reviews

Kong Squirrel for Cat
Kong Squirrel for Cat
Offered by Mr Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Kong Squirrel - great toy, 2 Nov 2012
This review is from: Kong Squirrel for Cat (Misc.)
Bought this one evening and received it two days later, very fast service. Our three year old cat just loves this toy, and attacks it vigorously, never seen him behave this actively before, was afraid it would fall to pieces as he was jumping on it, pulling it and fully attacking it, but it is standing up to the strain, just partly filled it with the cat nip and have put the rest in its phial into the freezer as they suggest, have plenty more to use. Can't praise this toy highly enough and it will give him plenty of exercise when he chooses not to go out because of the cold weather. Many thanks to the supplier

ePad - Android 2.2 Tablet with 7 Inch Touchscreen + Wifi + 3G Capability
ePad - Android 2.2 Tablet with 7 Inch Touchscreen + Wifi + 3G Capability

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 Jan 2012
I received a confirmation e-mail this morning to say that the Tablet had been despatched the day after I had placed the order and that I would receive it in a few days, to my amazement half an hour later there was a knock at the door and it was the postman with parcel in hand. Unbelievable service. I have never used a Tablet before but am getting used to it very quickly. No problems setting it up and everything seems straightforward. Lighter than I thought it would be, clear screen. It didn't come with any instructions, I don't know if this is normal, but just plugged it in and it is self operating. Very good value for money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2012 12:25 PM BST

Simon Jersey Short Sleeve Blue Chambray Flat Collar Blouse 16
Simon Jersey Short Sleeve Blue Chambray Flat Collar Blouse 16
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 26 Nov 2011
Bought this blouse late one afternoon and was delighted when it arrived early the following morning, amazing service. The blouse I had ordered for my Mother but unfortunately for her I was so impressed with it I kept it for myself. The quality is really good beautifully finished, fits well and I cannot fault it. Excellent value for money.