Profile for M. Dean > Reviews

Brown Willow Log Basket - Fireplace Fuel Storage - Gallery Brampton Weaved
Brown Willow Log Basket - Fireplace Fuel Storage - Gallery Brampton Weaved
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a basket with nice handles ..., 28 Dec. 2013
We use it for holding logs. It's a lovely basket, and works well for that purpose. It does let bits through the bottom, so I have to keep it on a mat. But that's not really a downside, as it's a woven basket, and that's what you'd expect.

New Inglenook Deluxe BLACK AND BRASS FIREPLACE COMPANION SET Fire Tools Including Coal Shovel, Brush, Poker, Tongs
Offered by Price Crunchers Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid but comes undone, 28 Dec. 2013
I've had this just over a year now, and have used it a fair amount. As an ornament it looks substantial and solid, but all the parts screw together, and they come unscrewed after each use, so I find I have to tighten it up all the time. This can get a little tiring, and now I wonder if I should have just bought something where each item was whole and wouldn't come unscrewed. So, in summary, if you're not really going to use it then it's absolutely fine, but if you are, then if you can afford to spend more, buy something that doesn't come in pieces.

High Speed - SD / SDHC Memory Card Reader Writer for Panasonic Lumix Digital Cameras - Supports both Windows & Mac - Backward USB Compatible - AAA products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ..., 28 Dec. 2013
I can transfer my photos easily from my camera to my laptop and it's so straight forward. It's cheap too. I've had this for a year and it's working well. No need for anything more expensive to do this job.

Jackpot Reline Women's Belt Dark Brown X-Large
Jackpot Reline Women's Belt Dark Brown X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked when I needed it ..., 28 Dec. 2013
I was a large lady in need of a belt, and it had enough holes in it to stay with me on my weight loss journey. I no longer need a belt as large as this, and it has served its purpose well. It does look used though, and the larger settings are quite worn out and not so attractive anymore. It's lasted a year, but I don't think it is nice enough to use again so will probably be thrown out now - thus losing a star.

Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Purple
Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well ..., 28 Dec. 2013
I didn't think it would, but just putting it in my pocket, or in my handbag, works very well. It's much easier than remembering to hang it round your neck and seems to measure fairly consistently.

Searching For Sugar Man [DVD]
Searching For Sugar Man [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rodriguez

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ..., 28 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my husband who then forced me to watch it with him. I'm so glad I did. It was inspirational and uplifting, as well as quite surprising.

Lanyard Queen Diamante, Rhinestone, Crystal Lanyard w/ Key Holder White Pearl Aurora

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but ..., 28 Dec. 2013
It really is stunning, and got lots of positive comments from people at work. Unfortunately the diamante just doesn't stay on, and within a few weeks they start to fall off, just one at at time, and the first few are not really noticeable, but after a while there are more, mainly the ones around the neck, but as time goes on it starts to look rather tacky - so, keep your old work one handy as you'll need to swap back at some point. If you will use it rarely, or only need it for something short term, then that's probably the best use for it, and it will look great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2014 8:20 PM GMT

BRAND NEW - PLUG-IN AUTOMATIC LED NIGHT LIGHT - AUTOMATIC SENSOR - CHILD SAFETY NIGHT LIGHT - CE APPROVED
Offered by Top Value Prices

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 Dec. 2013
This works exactly as expected. When we moved I was worried that I might fall down the stairs on the way to the bathroom, but this goes on when it gets dark and gives just enough light to see where you're going.

Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Age-Defying Moisturiser 50 ml
Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Age-Defying Moisturiser 50 ml
Offered by Purely Health

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm on my 3rd pack ..., 28 Dec. 2013
It feels expensive, works beautifully, not greasy at all, and yet is affordable. I use it around my eyes and on my lips before I put on my make up and I have fairly sensitive skin, which doesn't react to it at all. It's a mandatory part of my daily routine now.

Ancol Acticat Fat Boy Scratch Post 70cm
Ancol Acticat Fat Boy Scratch Post 70cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Really substantial, 28 Dec. 2013
I have a very large cat who decided that he was going to sharpen his claws on the stairs carpet. I knew that he would knock over a traditional scratching post so sought out this one. It works a treat! This scratching post has now become his first stop when coming in through the cat flap. I've had it about 8 months now and he still uses it a number of times a day. It is durable and looks very similar to the day I bought it. I would heartily recommend it. (If you want to encourage your cat to use it, spray it with some cat nip).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8