Profile for M. Dean > Reviews

Ancol Acticat Fat Boy Scratch Post 70cm
Ancol Acticat Fat Boy Scratch Post 70cm
Price: 31.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Really substantial, 28 Dec 2013
I have a very large cat who decided that he was going to sharpen his claws on the stairs carpet. I knew that he would knock over a traditional scratching post so sought out this one. It works a treat! This scratching post has now become his first stop when coming in through the cat flap. I've had it about 8 months now and he still uses it a number of times a day. It is durable and looks very similar to the day I bought it. I would heartily recommend it. (If you want to encourage your cat to use it, spray it with some cat nip).

Pure Highway External Aerial
Pure Highway External Aerial
Offered by Superfi
Price: 20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Dec 2013
I bought this for my husband to go with the digital radio I bought him for his car. It was recommended that this external aerial would ensure a good signal - and it does! The magnetic attachment works a treat, and it's not too obvious, so it does not spoil the look of the car. Definitely worth the investment.

Sunoptic OR10C Red Reading Glasses - Strength +2.50 Incl. Case
Sunoptic OR10C Red Reading Glasses - Strength +2.50 Incl. Case
Price: 4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, yet attractive and substantial, 28 Dec 2013
They are an ideal spare pair of reading glasses for the bottom of my handbag. They seem pretty well made ( and I don't have a good track record with glasses). The case is nice and solid and will keep the glasses safe in a full handbag and the red ones that I bought just have a little bit of flair. For the price, you just can't go wrong!

Friedland Libra+ Wirefree White Bell Push D930
Friedland Libra+ Wirefree White Bell Push D930
Offered by Securicare UK
Price: 11.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Bell number two ..., 28 Dec 2013
I bought the base unit to have a wireless door bell on my front door. When I had a fence and gate installed round the garden I discovered I needed another bell for the back gate. I was delighted to find that I could buy another bell push and programme it with a different ring, and that it would work from the other end of the garden. Very impressed!

Ladies Clutch Bag Glasses Case Hearts Magnetic Clasp With Presentation Box(Lime)
Offered by GoOpticians
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 28 Dec 2013
My friend had this glasses case, and I loved it so much I searched it out for myself. I was very surprised to find it so reasonably priced, as it looks so classy. I love the green and brown one. It looks great, and is substantial enough to provide good protection. The only thing is, it's so nice you want to leave it out everywhere to be admired :)

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, King
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really is extra deep, 28 Dec 2013
Having bought a deep mattress and then put a memory foam topper on it, I was really struggling to get the old mattress protector to stay on, but this one works a treat!

Belledorm Easy Fit Angelica Embroidered Frilled Valance, White, King Size
Belledorm Easy Fit Angelica Embroidered Frilled Valance, White, King Size
Offered by elinens
Price: 28.97

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it would be an easy option ...., 28 Dec 2013
Having struggled with valances that are held on by being a complete sheet under the mattress, I thought this would be an easy option from a washing perspective - and it is. However, the fixings are not brilliant and it doesn't hang as well as a traditional valance. It feels a bit tacky, like one of those "good ideas" that you buy from catalogues through the door. If you don't mind having to drag your mattress off every now and then to wash the valance then I'd get a traditional one - but if you really struggle, you could probably make this work for you.

Nimbus Goose Feather and Down King Duvet 13.5 Tog White
Nimbus Goose Feather and Down King Duvet 13.5 Tog White
Offered by Rohi Linens Ltd
Price: 39.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Substantial ..., 28 Dec 2013
This is a substantial duvet. Heavier than my previous one, which is nice in the winter, when you want to feel more snuggly in bed. Its lovely and warm and feels very comfortable.

Dylon Wash & Dye Black Machine Dye Fabric Large 350G
Dylon Wash & Dye Black Machine Dye Fabric Large 350G
Offered by SM Direct
Price: 6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars New jeans for old ..., 28 Dec 2013
I had some black jeans that I wear at work, and they were getting very faded and old looking. Using this has taken them back to looking new again. Far cheaper than buying new jeans, as the material wasn't worn at all. I could dye two pairs with one pack.

Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml
Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml
Offered by VetePet
Price: 12.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Has the desired effect ...., 28 Dec 2013
Having just moved house with two ageing cats, this was a godsend. We sprayed it in a room and shut them in and they calmed right down. It is expensive, but is definitely worth it. We use it if the cats are agitated and need to be calmed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6