Profile for Well Red > Reviews

5V Hannspree SN1AT71BEE Android tablet replacement power supply adaptor
5V Hannspree SN1AT71BEE Android tablet replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by Digidave

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and smaller than original, 10 July 2014
My original power supply stopped working, so I needed to replace it. This one I found to be a lot smaller than original, much easier to use and store, great. Or rather perfect!

Starting a Business For Dummies
Starting a Business For Dummies
by Colin Barrow

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to fill in the spaces..., 29 Nov. 2013
Have bought several books about going about starting our business, I wanted to make sure I had all the paths covered and this book fullfilled that. See my other reviews for more info about packaging etc. Everything Ok in th end.

Starting and Running a Business All-in-One For Dummies
Starting and Running a Business All-in-One For Dummies
by Liz Barclay

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to get me going..., 29 Nov. 2013
Yes I needed a book to get us started in getting our planned business started. I didn't want to fall foul at the first hurdle i can across. The book arrived in good time, it came with others, the packaging was torn when it arrived with another book damaged but everything sorted quickly with Amazon. Great service!

Nokia Asha 300 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Graphite
Nokia Asha 300 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars great little phone..., 29 Nov. 2013
I wanted a great little phone. I didn't need to use it for twitter or facebook, just wanted a good camera to take a photo of something when i'm shopping to show my good lady or something. I could use it for the internet just right for an old tech-no-phobe like me. Great service got it within a couple of days after ordering. The weekend did get in the way though! Great service, thanks!

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 16 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-016G-U46A)
Offered by Low Price Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, got it for half what I would have paid in town..., 29 Nov. 2013
Brilliant, perfect a genuine product for half the price I would pay in town. Thank you for such a prompt service and free postage. No need for me to drive into town and use lots of fuel and then pay twice the price in the likes of Tesco's. Buying online is a great way to go sorry 'High Street'.

USB Data Cable For Nokia Asha 300
USB Data Cable For Nokia Asha 300
Offered by World 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars great to connect my phone to my laptop..., 29 Nov. 2013
Now I can easily move the photos I've taken on my phone to my laptop and my electronic photo gallery. Thanks for the prompt service.

In Car Charger For Nokia Asha 300
In Car Charger For Nokia Asha 300
Offered by T-I-S

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need for the car..., 29 Nov. 2013
I can charge the phone through both the mini USB and the power adaptor. How many time has the power plug failed and then the phone is unusable. Now I have two connections to charge the phone! Price great and so is the service. Thanks for such a prompt service.

FOR NOKIA ASHA 300 STYLISH SMOOTH BLACK LEATHER FLIP COVER CASE
FOR NOKIA ASHA 300 STYLISH SMOOTH BLACK LEATHER FLIP COVER CASE
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit for my Nokia Asha 300 phone., 29 Nov. 2013
This cas fits snuggly around my phone, protecting the phone with its protective shell. Can be a bit cumbersome if you need to get to the sim card or sandisk memory. The magnetic fliptop front keeps the phone well protected. All the side buttons are easily available. The case arrived before the phone. great service and great price. How can it be made for the price. Thanks for such a prompt service.

Kärcher Car Wash Brush
Kärcher Car Wash Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to use in conjunction with my pressure washer, 29 Nov. 2013
I bought a Karcher pressure washer some years ago. A brush was missing in the kit, it's perfect for cleaning the car. Next i'll be wanting shampoo foamer or whatever you call it.

A4 Precision Rotary Paper Trimmer - 10 Sheet - Smooth Glide
A4 Precision Rotary Paper Trimmer - 10 Sheet - Smooth Glide
Offered by Product Nation

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed to make my labels..., 29 Nov. 2013
Yes this paper trimmer is just what I need to make my product labels and to trim my laminated cards. I started to use it as soon as it arrived. It'll be great to trim photos as well. I don't think a day will pass without me using it.
Thank you for such a prompt service.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4