Profile for Ms. A. Standish > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. Standish

Ms. A. Standish (Oxford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Zookki Cycling Gloves Mountain Bike Gloves Road Racing Bicycle Gloves Light Silicone Gel Pad Biking Gloves Full Finger Bicycling Gloves Riding Gloves Cold Weather Warm Gloves Men/Women Work Gloves
Offered by ZookkiDirect-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Little on the small side?, 30 Jan. 2016
Not sure about longevity add haven't tested them yet but they look really good! However I wanted to post that my husband always wears XL cycling gloves and his thumb doesn't fit in these (length) so we're going to try fora replacement of XXL.

Anker Multi-Angle Portable Stand for 4 to 10-Inch Smartphones, E-Reader and Tablets - Silver
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2015
Not sure my husband would survive without this now...

Z is for Moose
Z is for Moose
by Kelly L Bingham

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Z is for Moose (Paperback)
We love this book! Great for our moose obsessed daughter.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Sept. 2015
Loads didn't work - when snapped never glowed.

Vktech Antique Decorative Nautical Fishing Net Beach Party Mediterranean Style Beige With all the Decorations as the Picture Shown
Offered by Aoxintek

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 Sept. 2015
Smaller than I expected but nice customer service.

Nautical Life Buoy Ring Welcome Aboard Blue 50 cm Ex Large
Nautical Life Buoy Ring Welcome Aboard Blue 50 cm Ex Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Glad it was only for a theatre set not for ..., 4 Sept. 2015
Glad it was only for a theatre set not for the house or anything. Pretty cheap and rubbish looking.

Toshiba 1TB 2.5 inch External StorE Art HDD
Toshiba 1TB 2.5 inch External StorE Art HDD

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one., 2 Dec. 2010
This is just what I needed. From it's first back-up it's already half full! If you value any of things that are in your life that have no other record, get one of these or two and put them in different places so you never lose it. When someone asks "if your house was on fire, you know all living things were safe and you could only save one thing, what would it be?" - it's this. Not because I'm a technology fantantic, probably because I'm not, but because this has all the pictures of my beatiful but no longer with us dog, all my wedding photos, family photos - these things are irriplacable.

I can't tell you if this is the best 2.5inch 1terra portable external drive out there but I can tell you - get one that's 2.5 (any bigger and it's just cumbersome), get one that's massive (otherwise you only have to buy more) and for goodness sake get one that's powered from the computer not the mains. I have both. I never use the one that's mains powered - it's a useful back-up to keep at someone else's house in case your house explodes, computers back-ups and all but it's not one for easily transporting and sharing, particularly if you're like us and use it for both a desktop and a laptop.

And get a case. The only thing I'd say against it is it is actually a little noisey, nothing too bad but one of those things that can get to you after a while. But I did my research and still think this is the best of the ones currently out there (end of 2010).

Teechers (Acting Edition)
Teechers (Acting Edition)
by John Godber

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Play, 11 Oct. 2010
I have directed a professional production of this on tour and I have to say I think it's brilliant. A laugh a minute and a moral that isn't trust down your throat but equally leaves you thinking. Fantastic fun to have just 2 actors playing so many characters, you can have just such a brilliant playful time with that on stage. Highly recommended.

Confusions (Acting Edition)
Confusions (Acting Edition)
by Alan Ayckbourn

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for short pieces, 23 Sept. 2010
I use this script again and again for teaching especially as you can just grab small short easily set scenes with not many people. It's what it is as Ayckbourne but really useful and short pieces.

Say What? Game
Say What? Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab fun!, 23 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Say What? Game
Great for adults after dinner and drinks, great for kids before all that! What's impressive is how long it takes for phrases to come round again...not sure I've heard any twice yet in fact...

Not for under 6/7's I'd say, they don't really get it, they just want to move the balls around!

We bought it as an adult game though and it's a good laugh with friends.

Page: 1 | 2