ARRAY(0xb6a08588)

Profile for K. Lindsell > Reviews

Content by K. Lindsell

K. Lindsell (Cornwall, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Evangelii Gaudium: The Joy of the Gospel
Evangelii Gaudium: The Joy of the Gospel
by Pope Francis
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 9 April 2014
Pope Francis presents the fundamental tenets of the Gospels, preaching simply what Christ taught and urging us to spread the message of Christ's love, especially of the poor. The Pope makes no bones about condemning corporate greed, urging all people to work for the Common Good.

Evolution RAGE3-B 230V 210mm Multipurpose Mitre Saw
Evolution RAGE3-B 230V 210mm Multipurpose Mitre Saw
Price: 74.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Mitre saw, 10 Mar 2014
Very good value for money as I needed it only for rough sawing of lots of timber. Powerful. Not particularly well made, but you get what you pay for.

Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01UK 11.6-inch Laptop (2GB RAM, 16GB HDD)
Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01UK 11.6-inch Laptop (2GB RAM, 16GB HDD)
Price: 224.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Chromebook, 1 Jan 2014
I have bought two - one for me and one for my wife. After nearly a year we still love them - much more convenient than a desktop, lighter than a laptop, and we prefer a real keyboard to touch screen tablets. We get on line in seconds from power on. I especially like the Powerwash facility to return it to factory settings periodically. As storage is on Google drive (cloud storage, so data can be accessed from any other computer), only a few simple settings need to be re-entered. Battery life is 7 to 11 hours depending on usage. The Chrome OS is a very stable version of Linux and this and the Chrome browser are very secure. The Chromebook is easy to network wirelessly - we print to each other's printers - and has remote computer facility so that if I have to work on my Windows desktop data I can do so from my Chromebook, wherever I am in the house.

TP-Link TL-WA850RE 300Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/ Wi-Fi Booster (WPS function, Easy Configuration)
Price: 23.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Wi-Fi Range Extender, 1 Jan 2014
A good quality economical product, which does the job in our old rambling stone and cob wall farmhouse - except for the smart TV, for which I have to use powerline adapters to connect to broadband.

Panasonic SD-2500 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Gluten Free Program
Panasonic SD-2500 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Gluten Free Program
Price: 89.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic 2500 Breadmaker, 1 Jan 2014
Which? recommended, and it hasn't failed me. Loaves take about 25% longer to bake than in my previous breadmaker, but the results are much more reliable. I bought the model with the raisin and nut dispenser for my daughter.

Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Advance Heavy Duty Telescopic Ratchet Anvil Lopper
Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Advance Heavy Duty Telescopic Ratchet Anvil Lopper
Price: 35.52

5.0 out of 5 stars S & J Telescopic Anvil Secateurs, 1 Jan 2014
This is highly recommended on comparison websites. The twisting mechanism for extending the handles took me a while to get used to, but otherwise it's fine.

Lorenz Ladies Leather Backpack Rucksack Bag (Brown)
Lorenz Ladies Leather Backpack Rucksack Bag (Brown)
Offered by Adorabilia
Price: 18.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Lorenz leather back bag, 1 Jan 2014
A cheap and cheerful real leather bag for daily use by my wife, who prefers back bags to hand bags. She is delighted with it.

Freecolor Basic Toner Drum Unit for HL 1030 / 1240 / 1250 / 1270 N Premium 20000 Sides Compatible with Brother DR 6000
Price: 27.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Freecolor Toner Drum for Brother Laser Printer, 1 Jan 2014
Excellent replacement product at a very competitive price. If it lasts as long as stated on the box I shall be very pleased.

Nina Ricci L'air Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Nina Ricci L'air Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Price: 18.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Nina Ricci L'Air spray, 1 Jan 2014
This was a substitute for L'Air du Temps, which was unavailable in time for Christmas. However, despite its much lower price, my wife is delighted with it.

The Velveteen Rabbit
The Velveteen Rabbit
Price: 0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars The Velveteen Rabbit, 1 Jan 2014
I bought the Kindle version after a recommendation suggested that my education was incomplete without reading it. I enjoyed it, but felt the recommendation was too fulsome.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5